Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fix the deficit--Yourself

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Haha, no thanks. I've done enough simulated budget balancing in Boy's State to know how crazy it is.

Posted

hi this is a good site i don't know the exact answer of this question but i want to say something about U2C. U2C is the next generation of free online classifieds. U2C places a simple solution for placing your ads online. It provides you with simple and intuitive categories to post ads and to search for ads either in your preferred location or in your preferred category.For this purpose i create free blog if you want to know more about this just see this.

Posted

One thing is that I don't agree with increasing taxes for the individual, regardless of income.

The top most wealthy people in the country, are only paying taxes on about 100-200k of income a year, if that. On top of that, 250k is such an arbitrary number, in the midwest, you are upper middle class to fairly wealthy making that, depending on if you are part of a couple or not. 250k in New York or California, so on and so forth, for a couple, is not a whole lot to live on.

If you want to make taxes more even, eliminate the income tax, and institute a flat sales tax nation wide (fair tax), so that it applies to everyone, you have less money, you buy less, you get taxed less, you have more money, you buy more, you pay more taxes. We need to allow small business owners and the people who create private sector jobs to keep more of their money. Look at every state that has high taxes for upper tax brackets, and you will see one thing in common, jobs are running out of the state.

Another is that I do not think we should, in this political world climate, be cutting missile defense funding. If there is another "world war", chances are it will go nuclear, and we need to defend from it.

Second is that most major technological developments (including the computer you are using, and the internet) are developed off of defense designs. This includes nuclear power, which we should be implementing more widely. Nuclear research has led to better, smaller, more efficient and safer reactors for power plants.

I also don't agree with estate taxes at all. The government does not take taxes on transferred funds if one switches them from account to account. This is because you already paid taxes on it. The same with estate taxes, the deceased paid the taxes on that money already, we should not be taking almost 50% of someone's assets just because they die. This is a step to communism (and I don't mean in a paranoid, GMP sense), as in it is the beginning of government confiscation of personal property, since, if you can't dole out the cash the .gov will take the house/land, so on instead.

Lastly, carbon tax is just another hinderance on industry that is already running full speed out of the country.

Posted

Kimmy, it seems, is ready to agressively slaughter us with taxes.

Also, why idn't you cut military overhead costs and keep weapon systems? Those overhead costs are like a damn money vacuum.

Posted

Taxes taxes I have a boner for taxes!

Posted

Taxes taxes I have a boner for taxes!

You are female, and therefore cannot have a boner.

Posted

LADY BONER

Posted

I... don't understand what I'm supposed to do? Do I check the boxes for things I agree with? (yes I am soooo durr lol :c )

EDIT: nvm lol I got it and here's my plan... maybe it's a good thing I'm not American then lol. half of this was like "wut" :C

http://www.nytimes.c...hoices=hvxrdb4r