Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm getting worn out.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Maaan, last summer was cool for everyone I guess.

Went to visit Padraig, and being with him and his friends gave me an idea of what life is like in social groups with drama and whatnot. And it was sunny, and we all went outside and walked around talking shit about each other and everybody else. He lived in a village, with friends nearby. It was the best.

Gave me an idea of what a fresh kind of reputation is like, since where I am I'm kind of that kid who was made a fool of himself every other day. I realised today that during break and lunch, there aren't any paths through the school that wont lead me past people who'd mock me on sight. It's kinda shitty really.

But when I went to visit Padraig, I felt like I was actually okay. And now I can't stop wishing I was back. I'd actually say those were close to my favourite two weeks to memory.

Posted

I agree wih them. go to another school (still pick a school you would like to go to) and continue to try to get accepted to u of i.

where doing this.

where making this happen.

Posted

Also: Eileen got accepted into U of I. That is where she is going.

(you guys don't know Eileen, but she is cool)

Posted

lol

Posted

lolful thing is, I can't find a school in my area that has the courses I want.

I feel like I've been kicked out of where I was living into a strange land. I have nowhere else to go.

Posted

lolful thing is, I can't find a school in my area that has the courses I want.

I feel like I've been kicked out of where I was living into a strange land. I have nowhere else to go.

The first semester of college courses is pretty non specific, if you need to, go to a community college and get some of the basic credits you need: Philo, physical science, english courses, math courses, history, things like that. Then use the grades you get to transfer where you want, just be the first in line with a transfer application, many colleges only take so many transfers.

Posted

BE THE VERY BEST.

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.