life of a deku shrub

11 posts in this topic

Posted

"man i'm bored" said deku. he was shoot ing deku nuts at kokiri. "i wish there was something else to shoot."

"huh? what was that?" said deku. then a goomba ran towards him. he went into his hole.

post-12459-129841369957_thumb.jpg

Posted

I am now Laika the kokiri.

"Hey, deku? Sick of shooting kokiris?" the deku nodded "Well we're sick of getting shot, so why don't you use those nuts for something a little more fun?" The deku looked frightened and confused, like a child, lost at a shopping mall "Well if you'll come with me, I can show you how to play basketball. Let's shoot some hoops!"

Posted

"A forest...." a purple Subrosian named Vyo says. He goes in through a wooden passage, and read a sign.

"Hm, Kokiri Forest, I wonder if there's a shop around here like Subrosia....or maybe lava to lay in.

Posted

Laika dribbled all over the court, dodging all the other kokiri on his way to the hoop. He makes it, the road is clear. He takes his chance, the rushing footsteps of his opposition, thundering up behind him. He had to act fast, he had to act now.

and there he goes. Laika.... HASS the rock. he"s driving SO HARD threw the paint DOWN TOWN! "ahlly'yoop" for the SLAM-DUNK

He sees a small man past the hoop, entering the village. "Isn't that one of those lava creatures?" Laika said aloud, dropping back down to earth, the basketnut grasped still in front of him.

And then the other team just tackled him to the ground.

Posted

Kringle was a successful hobo. He never accomplished anything, which is what every hobo dreams of accomplishing. Though, ever since the court of castle town ruled that being poor was a mental illness, he has gotten arrested time after time. On after getting a pin pinned to his loincloth that said "Not Poor" did the guards say "Well, you can't argue with that logic."

When he was young, he was kidnapped by wolves. Then he was saved by a rabbit. And he has loved turtles ever since. Because the rabbit was wearing a turtleneck sweater. He has a pet turtle named Jo-Jo that he uses in big league cock fights.

(Teto, this is my real character. I would appreciate it if you didn't delete it.)

Posted

deku then stole the ball from laika and shot it out of his mouth-nozzle-thingy and it went in the hoop. the kokiris were winning 3-1.

NOTE: I USUALLY ONLY POST ONE PART PER DAY

post-12459-129850118503_thumb.jpg

Posted

Laika then proceeded to wait on Jared FOR AN EVEN LONGER LENGTH OF TIME THAN HE HAD ALREADY BEEN WAITING

HMMMM

Posted

Dead Space Dog the Kokiri basically lol

Posted

(sorry for no update yesterday) then deku stole the ball, went in a deku flower, popped up and shot up, he dunked. then he punched the ball in the hoop. it was a tie! 3-3!

Posted

LET ME BE EXUSED I"M WAITING FOR A REPLY I WONT WRITE UNTIL YOU DO

Posted

Kringle was walking down the street, when he noticed a nickel on the ground. Or maybe it was a peso. Or perhaps a septim. He picked it up. Turns out, it was dollar coin. Kringle had heard of them before, but never seen one. A wise man once told him "If you keep asking about that, I'm going to kick you in the balls." Kringle decided he should spend the dollar on something luxurious.

So he bought a top hat.