Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wii Dare

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so I have no clue what Ubisoft was thinking, but they made this game.

Honestly I am at a lost for words. Is this supposed to be sexy and turn people on? One of the comments make me laugh though.

"Imagine this game. Now, take away all of the beautifully, perfectly shaped people playing this game in the trailer above. Replace them with fat, slovenly, hairy, old swingers. Imagine them spanking their gross fat behinds whilst stripping and shaking their fat bellies. These are the kind of people who will be playing this game.

Great work Ubisoft. "

So yeah I don't even know what to think of this game. I just felt like sharing.

Posted

This is just a recipe for a terrible game.

Posted

I actually did not believe that was real, had to go look it up.

However, it looks like it will only be available in europe and will not make it to xbox.

What a horrible idea.....

Posted

Yeah I couldn't believe it either so I looked it up. Mainly because the video I tried to watch was blocked due to copy right.

Again what were they thinking? I can't think of a single person who would buy this.

Posted

Well, it's coming out of France, so maybe there is some sort of market for it there, and Amazon's UK site apparently has pre-orders in on it.

I just could not imagine breaking this out at a party....

Posted

I could actually imagine some pervert using this. Like he's just there and then he's like. "Oh I have Wii Dare let's play it. I can spank your ass." That would probably freak a girl out. You could probably play this with your girl friend, but I'm not sure how well that would work out.

Posted

I scoff at the idea of sex appeal in video games. This is 100 times worse than any of them.

Posted

I actually lol'd hard at this. Who knows what the hell Ubisoft is thinking but congrats to them for making me laugh for 10 minutes straight.

oh lol it's Europe only haha

Posted

Oh I have Wii Dare let's play it. I can spank your ass.

:>

Posted

At least they made a "sexy" video game that got around the uncanny valley. Although.... Yea, it's not very sexy.

Posted

I have no words.

Honestly speechless. :|