Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm already obsessed with Pokemon Black and White

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, so for the last couple hours I've been planning out exactly who my team will be in Pokemon White. I'm getting White version because I'm white and my friend is black, and we're getting our own color to see which is truly dominant and superior when we battle. But that's another story entirely.

I want you guys to take a look at this and see if you think it is a good team, or maybe make some better suggestions.

Keep in mind, I chose these Pokemon using these three categories, from greatest to least:

Stats

Type

Visual Appeal

Now, keep in mind even though Visual Appeal is last, I would not use a Pokemon I couldn't stand to look at, regardless of stats. I'm just that shallow.

So, here's the document, take a look, critique, etc.

Also, if anyone knows which Pokemon are version exclusive, it'd be great if you'd tell me because I need to readjust my strategy if some of my team are not available in White.

Black and White.pdf

Posted

So you're going to use pokemon to end the race issue?

Sounds like fun.

Posted

Oh, so are all the english names out, then? I keep trying to find them but I'm not getting anywhere. I'm trying to figure out what Hahakumori's english name is, that one looks to be my favorite pokemon this gen. I like her moveset, and she just seems like a bro to me.

428121.jpg

Posted

Hahakumori's English name is Leavanny

and here's the rest of them for Pheo: http://www.serebii.n...e/pokemon.shtml

Also, Clark you don't need to worry about exclusives, Braviary is a White exclusive and that's all on your list :>

Posted

What about Meloetta?

Everyone of her moves are pretty much garanteed hits so she could be helpful if your opponent has a pokemon that has a absurd amount of speed, plus she looks uber cute!

Posted

Choosing Meloetta is a decision that I will look into. How does her status change? Like, how do you shift from her one form to another?

Posted

So, I guess you're not ruling out any pokemon here, then? The only rule is do what it takes to win? Cool. I would pick meloetta, just because I like her design.

Posted

You teach her Ancient song and when she uses it she changes form

She changes from a normal/pyschic to a normal/fighting so I think her strenght stat increases

Posted

Choosing Meloetta is a decision that I will look into. How does her status change? Like, how do you shift from her one form to another?

Pokedex entry for Meloetta.

It looks like her alt form speeds her up and essentially swaps her physical and special stats, but defense gets less of a boost. Ancient song swaps to her alt form in battle.

Posted

She also has the highest speed and base stat of all fighting type pokemon in her step form

Posted

She doesn't even look like a Pokemon, at all!

Posted

What does a Pokemon look like?

Posted

I was just informed that archeops and carracosta are both fossils, and you can only pick one per game.

Sigh.

Okay, so I would actually love to go without a water type in this game, but I know that won't be possible due to the need of Surf, Waterfall, possible Whirlpool, etc. And I'm not a big fan of switching Pokemon in and out, I tend to just teach my six HM moves and then delete them later and use heart scales and such to get their moves back.

I dunno, we'll see how it goes.