Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pretty Offensive

26 posts in this topic

Posted

She is not pretty. Even considering she is 13 with an underdeveloped body, her face is just... She isn't ugly, by any means, but she is not something to write home about. Also, she looks really plain and boring.

Says the gay guy?

Wow. So just because I'm not sexually attracted to women, I'm not allowed to observe their prettiness (or lack there of)? That's kinda bullshit, Clark, and I take major offense to that. I have eyes and a brain. I've not only learned to recognize what is considered beautiful by popular standards, but I've also developed preferences of what I think is pretty in a woman- both physically, emotionally, and spiritually. For you to imply that my opinion on such a matter is invalid based solely on orientation, is just... horrible! I think anybody should be able to define what it pretty in their own mind. No, I do not wanna puppy a female, but that does not make me blind to their appearance.

I know that people are gonna tell me that I've blown this outta proportion, but this REALLY pissed me off. I know heterosexual guys who find other males attractive. They find them attractive the way I find some women attractive-- pretty/handsome, but not in a sexual way. I apologize for what I've said to Chase in the recent past, since we seem to be getting into arguments more then we used to, and I'm just as much to blame for that as he is. However, I think you (speaking to Chase here) have been really aggressive and hostile towards me and probably a few other Hnetters. As a moderator, I think you should watch your words a little more closely, and think about what you say before you post it. This goes for any member, myself included, but I feel that moderators need to pay special attention to this. They are supposed to set an example, after all.

That is my rant.

Posted

Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

Grow up.

Posted

Seriously. YOU grow up to fit your status as mod.

Posted

VRS, it was another joke. Like when I said LL's photos were terrible.

Posted

VRS, it was another joke. Like when I said LL's photos were terrible.

Posted

I honestly don't care. If it was so innocent and meant no offense then he should apologize.

Posted

A person can't just up and "change" just like that, just because they're suddenly a mod.

Just saying.

Posted

A person can't just up and "change" just like that, just because they're suddenly a mod.

Just saying.

I actually feel like he has changed. He used to be pretty nice and calm most of the time. We've had many disagreements in the past, but he was never rude about it. Now that he's a mod, it seems like he's become much more hostile. As though something is owed to him.

Posted

I think you're being overly sensitive.

Posted

I think you are being overly insensitive. But whatever. You are never wrong. How could you be? You're Chase puppying Sanders! If you offend someone, it must be their fault. After all, you are the Pope of ass-hats and twats!

Sometimes you just take things too far. Even if you didn't intend to offend me, you still did. Intentions don't always equate to actions and results in the real world.*

*And yes, I know it's ironic of me to say that. I'm sorry for what I did a few weeks ago. It was outta line and unacceptable. I was going through a lot of shit, but even if I explained that, it would still be an excuse for inexcusable behavior. I've learned a lot the past few weeks. Both from IRL buddies and you guys, my online friends. I'm trying to change my attitude and behavior. It's difficult, but very doable.

Since I'm already apologizing for that incident, and the many douchebaggeries before and after that, I want to especially apologize to Cirt, Kimmy, Clark, and Teto. Cirt, you aren't a bitch and I'm sorry for calling you that. We butt heads a lot, but the other day you were still kind enough to talk me through my problems with LL and attempted to help me. So thanks for that. Kimmy, you are new at being an admin and I kinda welcomed you with a bag of fiery poo on you door step. My bad. Same goes for Clark. New at being a mod and I gave you guys too much drama to start with. Finally, Teto, you are a bitch, but only because that's your name. I must've pissed you off very much to earn that 2 year ban you gave me, and yet you still stood up for me against Clark in Talk a few days ago. Thanks, but it was unexpected, to say the least. Oh yea, and thanks for taking off Teto's 2 year ban, Kimmy. That was pretty cool beans of you.

Also, MORE ANGER! This is the rant/rave board. I'll rant and rave as much as I feel the need to. Other people rant about numerous things, including other members. I have every right to express my feelings on this situation, and I feel that I'm doing it in a very appropriate manner.

Posted

I've admitted to being wrong before. And I've apologized on numerous occasions, including to Teto.

But I'm not apologizing for a passing joke that was taken too far. Do you HONESTLY think that I believe you can't measure the attractiveness of a girl for yourself? Do you REALLY think I don't know that everyone has opinions, everyone has tastes, values, etc, and can't decide for themselves what is pretty and what isn't? Knowing what you know about me, how can you even begin to think that? You don't know me well enough, man. Or maybe sarcasm falls on deaf eyes on the internet.

You just come off as an angsty, defensive teen to me right now. Someone who has taken one too many bullets to the chest and this was the final straw or something. Seriously if you have something to say, say it, but damn. IT WAS A JOKE.

Posted

Seriously if you have something to say, say it

I did say it. Right here... I made a topic about it. You just posted in it. Umm... yea, I donno how more obvious I can make it.

You don't know me well enough, man.

Dittoanimated.gif

Posted

Way to take out the only insignificant part of what I said and comment on it.

I didn't take offense to you, you took offense to me. I've only taken seriously a few of the offensive things you've said, namely the thing you said in talk, only because I had asked you multiple times in the past to stop staying that because it wasn't true, and yet you brought it up again. I can dish it AND take it, so I didn't create a topic complaining about you, I fired back with some of your insecurities. I laugh at jokes, even when they're about me. Because you know what? It's usually pretty funny stuff. I thought my comment was pretty funny. So did LL and Cirt. But look, the person it was about took offense to it and made a pretty hefty topic about it in Rants and Raves, saying how insensitive I was and how I should be this golden, perfect moderator.

You blew this out of proportion. I wasn't trying to hurt you, I wasn't trying to belittle you; I was ribbing with you, ya know, like most "friends" do. But the internet is the place of unlimited drama, and what would be a laugh and a slap on the back of the head IRL results in this.

I mean, really, IRL we could have resolved this in 10 seconds. But since you can't see my emotions, my reactions, or my mannerisms, you automatically assume the worst.

Posted

Dude, I say offensive things to my friends every now and then. They tell me how they feel and I apologize for being inconsiderate and not thinking of how they would take it. THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO! If you make a mistake, you rectify it. I get that you were joking, but it doesn't make it any less offensive.

And I don't expect you to be a "golden boy" but I do wish you would be be more considerate like you were in the past. I suppose that is too much to wish for though. Whatever, it's all good. I mean, it's not all good, but you aren't really worth my time nor effort like you used to be.

Posted

I guess I should feel sad?

Maybe I'll make a thread about it.