Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Games That You Really Wanna Play But Can't/Won't

28 posts in this topic

Posted

That doesn't sound very nice. :o

I think anyone can understand computers and that we all need to have at least a basic understanding of how they work. I mean, I've saved soooooooo much money because I can fix a lot of problems myself rather than take my computer to a professional.

Posted

I made a list on Typity, Dustin's notekeeper site because of all the games I need to play:

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Left 4 Dead

Metroid Prime 3

The Saboteur

Mirror's Edge

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Bioshock

Commander Keen: The Complete Pack

Madballs in... Babo: Invasion

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Mass Effect

Max Payne

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

The Ultimate Doom

Doom II: Hell on Earth

Final Doom

Master Levels for Doom II

Doom 3

Doom 3: Resurrection

Quake I

Quake I Mission Pack I: Scourge of Armagon

Quake I Mission Pack II: Dissolution of Eternity

Quake II

Quake II: Ground Zero

Quake II: The Reckoning

(Wolfenstein 3D:) Spear of Destiny

Wolfenstein 3D

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

God of War I

God of War II

Final Fantasy V

And there's even more stuff, like the Mother trilogy, Metal Gear Solid series, Final Fantasy VI-VIII still need to be completed. Warhammer, tons of other games, too.

ghhhhhhhhhghghhghgh I need more time. Like, freeze time, completed all these games, and then start time up again. I'll only look as if I've aged a few years, no big deal.

Posted

That doesn't sound very nice. ohmy.gif

I think anyone can understand computers and that we all need to have at least a basic understanding of how they work. I mean, I've saved soooooooo much money because I can fix a lot of problems myself rather than take my computer to a professional.

Yeah but I am really good with working electronics

I forgot how many times I fixed our router and internet connection

So I understand how my computer works but I have no idea on programs and stuff like that

But the dude can be quite rude sometimes

Sometimes I even think that I am more of a voice of reason than a friend (guess it fits though seeing that he is the president and I am the vice president)

Posted

Okamiden for now: I've just been too wrapped up in homework to get all that far into it. ;3;

After this Math test I should be good. <3

Posted

Yeah but I am really good with working electronics

I forgot how many times I fixed our router and internet connection

So I understand how my computer works but I have no idea on programs and stuff like that

But the dude can be quite rude sometimes

Sometimes I even think that I am more of a voice of reason than a friend (guess it fits though seeing that he is the president and I am the vice president)

You sound like me just under a year ago: I could figure out problems with my computer, and I could immediately realize issues with my router/internet connectivity, but heck if I knew anything about stuff like Emulators and computer programs like pokesav. Then I met my roommate and he taught me about those programs, and it's like I'm at a whole new level. I've totally streamlined my computer and fitted it out with free, effective software. You seem smart; I think you can learn it yourself.

By the way, when did you become VP? I used to do some student government stuff (I went to Boys State if you know anything about that).

Posted

Oh, it just anime club

I was voted since I was really great at finding good anime plus I would always make sure we had an anime to watch even on day that I couldn't go

I could've gone for prez but I didn't want the pressure or the blame

But if I knew our president would be this lazy (I designed a bunch of club posters at the beginning of the year, paid to print them all out, and he still hasn't put one up) I would've runed

Fun fact I learned about Legend of Legaia: Vaghn is voiced by the same voice acter as Link from OoT

Posted

Oh, it just anime club

I was voted since I was really great at finding good anime plus I would always make sure we had an anime to watch even on day that I couldn't go

I could've gone for prez but I didn't want the pressure or the blame

But if I knew our president would be this lazy (I designed a bunch of club posters at the beginning of the year, paid to print them all out, and he still hasn't put one up) I would've runed

Fun fact I learned about Legend of Legaia: Vaghn is voiced by the same voice acter as Link from OoT

Oh, I would never go for a VP spot. I like to be in control too much. Regardless, you sound way more committed to the club than that president who you don't even seem to like all that much. Perhaps a coup d'état is in order? :lol:

Also, what is the name of that particular voice actor?

Posted

If its Adult Link from OoT, thats Nobuyuki Hiyama. He signed my Zelda Edition DS at a Con and did a Link yell. xD :thumbup:

Posted

Awww, you're so lucky. I want to meet someone that was a part of Ocatina of Time. :(

Also, my bro thinks he can do a good OoT Link impersonation, but I don't think anyone can get it quite right.

Posted

Oh, I would never go for a VP spot. I like to be in control too much. Regardless, you sound way more committed to the club than that president who you don't even seem to like all that much. Perhaps a coup d'état is in order? laugh.gif

Also, what is the name of that particular voice actor?

Lol

I don't know but since Vahn is like 16-18 it is probably the one that did adult Link

I was amazed when I found that out, it connected two of my favorite childhood games

Posted

Oh. Speaking of the Legend of Legaia, I think I may have found a way to play it despite its lack of availability. I'll have to get back to you on it.

Posted

I forget if my Playstation was stolen or not (Just like my GameCube and PSP...), but if I find it and the game I shall try to get it to work.