Followers 0

My "friend" has oficially made me crack

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's a quick run down of our relationship:

- Became friends in 6th grade

- Hung out (I think) every Summer

- We sometimes hung out last year (9th grade) and during the Summer

Okay, so we hung out during the Summer a lot, riding bikes and going to our friends pool.

At the start of this year (September) he just stopped talking to me. Just ignoring me. He started hanging out with his new friends more too.

Last year, I told him I was gay, and he was completely fine with it.

Today, my friend told me that a lot of people hate me, like Brian (>.>). I was depressed the whole period.

And my (ex?) friend keeps looking at my now, from any distance. I don't know what I did wrong, but he's changed so much. In fact, I didn't do ANYTHING wrong.

What do I do?

I can't really pull him away, either.

I'm friends with one of his "idols" though. I guess he can help me.

Help!!! :[

Posted

Why don't you just

I don't know

/Ask/ him?

Posted

^^^^^

Posted

Yeah, I'd say ask him. Sounds like you're going your separate ways. He has new friends, and maybe you haven't found a new circle the way he has. Chances are he doesn't even realise he's ignoring you.

Sounds similar to what happened with some of my friends from elementary school. We lived across the street from each other, so we hung out a lot during the summer. Once we got to junior high, they had their new circle of friends, and I mine. We just grew into different people. It's easier to be friends with some people as kids than as teenagers.

Posted

I'm shy D;

Oh, and he knows he's ignoring me, Arachne. He just stares at me from afar, like he's scared of talking to me or something :cry:

Posted

My friend has officially made and distributed crack cocaine

I told you not to talk about that in public, man! Now I'm just gonna be 'that crack cocaine dealer guy' again.

Posted

I'm shy D;

Oh, and he knows he's ignoring me, Arachne. He just stares at me from afar, like he's scared of talking to me or something :cry:

Tell 'em to grow up or get a clue or something? idk

Posted

Look back at him and give a evil grin

Posted

Challenge him to a duel. I find it to be the best way to deal with my malefactors. ;)

But really, just get another friend that doesn't ditch you like that. Ha's not worth it.

Posted

You could kill him if he is being such a bother

I jest, I jest, Just look back at him and give him a half-smile and he should end up coming to you to talk

Just make it appear like you are in a good place to be talked too

Posted

Well, my friend (that hangs out with him) told me that he doesn't want to hang out with me because people might think he's gay :\

He hung out with me last year, I don't understand!! :cry:

Even though we played cards just fine today.

Posted

*Cough*

Posted

Guilty by association?

Iunno, that kid's kind of a pussy. Or just insecure with his masculinity, I can't tell which. Maybe they're synonymous.

Besides, it's apparently the biggest compliment a girl can get if a guy goes straight for them. Which is apparently how it works.

So if the whole school is convinced he's gay then he starts dating some girl, that girl's apparently gonna be hot shit.

Posted

That sucks. Oh homophobes, why must you exist? Anyway, just talk to him when no one is around. that's all i can think of.

Posted

Wink at him.