Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Irony of DanXVampCORE

6 posts in this topic

Posted

-The following is essentially a copy-and-paste of my latest Tumblr post, altered slightly to better fit the context of Hnet. I hope you enjoy reading it, and if you do, please consider following me on Tumblr-

HarajukuVampire showed me a website called My Yearbook a few months ago. Since then, I’ve been trolling it as a fictional character that the two of us created together back in our senior year of high school.

The character, DanXVampCORE, is a level 7 emo on a social level system that we made up. He is, to put it lightly, horribly clichéd. However, despite that, he has had 80 friend requests so far, all of which I have accepted. With no effort of my own to make him popular, he has become just that- popular! Of course, most, if not all of them, are teenage to young adult girls who all appear, judging by their profile pictures, to have daddy issues.

I quickly became bored with being a clichéd character and have since used him as an anonymous medium for which I can view the site as though it were an extremely entertaining social experiment. Due to DanX’s popularity, I receive many private messages and questions from other site users, most of which I find to be horribly amusing.

Here is the latest “question” that I have answered.

Trolling.png

I believe DanX’s answer is a very valid one, but even so, I find the irony of a fictional character attacking an anonymous user’s cowardliness to be utterly fantastic!!

It’s a shame, however, that all posts on the site have a very strict text character limit. I pushed the limit to the very max, in this post. Even a single space could not be added to my answer. Too bad, because I believe that DanXVampCORE has much more to say to Mr. Anon.

Posted

You're really cool. And hardcore.

Posted

You're really cool. And hardcore.

vampcore*

Posted

lol

Posted

Eighty friend requests, so popular

Posted

Yeah, when you don't talk to anyone it's pretty good. Every time I log on there are at least 2 requests. Usually 4+.