Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite games

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Go here: http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Choose 3x3

Add some pictures of your favorite games.

Here's mine:

mosaic4f7c4182007a1d4b7e8e7258335fc4d10c061577.jpg

Also, before Muffin gets onto me, Tri can be exchanged with MHFU and/or Portable 3rd.

Posted

Lol I feel sooooooo predictableeee gosh. But yeah my nine most favouritest games that I'll play forever and never get bored off are:

favouritegamemosaicfortd.jpg

Persona 3, every Pokemon game and like, a million other platformers (Glover, Spyro Trilogy, Crash Trilogy, Gex 3 etc...) are just as wonderful and amazing though, but it was 9x9 after all :x

Posted

mosaic424b7b840fbfc94ec1378ef8af57acc4da2b8b47.jpg

You can't deny it. Spiderman was cash.

Posted

mosaic92c0a7d45f6c06d72aae7e199ca1dbaffb9c99681.jpg

I don't see a pattern to what I like .___.

Posted

mosaic04a4286e78440607433d0e718cfe946b5b2c4167.jpggames everyone should play

Posted

the thingy is only displaying one of my games, so ill just say them: Animal Crossing(Gamecube) Pokemon Black(NDS) Left 4 Dead 2 (XBOX 360). aaand... thats all, folks!

Posted

Lol I feel sooooooo predictableeee gosh. But yeah my nine most favouritest games that I'll play forever and never get bored off are:

favouritegamemosaicfortd.jpg

Persona 3, every Pokemon game and like, a million other platformers (Glover, Spyro Trilogy, Crash Trilogy, Gex 3 etc...) are just as wonderful and amazing though, but it was 9x9 after all :x

Are the Professor Layton games good? I've seen a few of them and I was tempted to get them, but I was pretty reluctant. I've never really gotten a game like that XP

Posted

eeeeeeeeeeee Layton <3 Yes, you should really try them out! If you're a huge fan of confusing puzzles lol. I tend to rage on all of them, but it's great when you solve them! Also the plots are p. well designed for a puzzle game, and the characters and minigames and extras are just so much fun and fit in well with the main game and eeeeeee PLAY IT PANDA ;;

Curious Village should be the first one to play, then Pandora's Box then Lost Future, or Unwound Future for Americans :>

Posted

So many blue boxes :(

Posted

mosaic19e6327a8dee3567aaa6cf20f8936e7f4f1b7053.jpg

Runescape and Melee are at the top of the list, mostly because those are the two games I've poured the most time into, but aside from that they're in no particular order. I was naming these off the top of my head and wasn't looking at a full library as I made this, and I'll probably update it or something when I get back home later today. Maybe Gears of war 2 could be replaced with Halo Reach, but Reach would probably just get replaced by Gears of War 3. And I need to fit Monster Hunter Tri in there somewhere. And maybe I should put Tales of Symphonia and it's sequel somewhere on here, because those are the only two RPG's I think I've ever finished. I don't know if they count as RPG's though. Chase, I didn't know you were a fire emblem fan.

I don't see a pattern to what I like .___.

You like adorable little chibi people. You also like dangerous guys that are still cute somehow. Despite that people as dangerous as the ones starring in those games would never be anywhere near that "sexy." You also like really really stale jokes that only make sense as references to certain events in certain games that only people who also played the game will understand, and you like their sequels via proxy of characters present in both games. That's stupid. Like other things.