Posted

Finished Berserk.

What the fuck just happened?

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

The puppy(ing) just happened

T1g likes this

Posted

Did you enjoy it? Aside from the ending which you will only get answers to if you go read the manga?

Posted

I see what you did there L.L.

Posted

Finished Berserk.

What the puppy just happened?

Well you see, what happened is {Read the manga}

Luckily its one of best manga drawn

Fierce Muffin and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Okay but bro what are your thoughts on it. I am so glad that you watched berserk, I would like to know your thoughts on it

Posted

Never tell him your thoughts— he'll explode if you don't

Posted

Here, here's a spoilery song I found which I can post now because pretty much all of you have finished the berserk anime:

It's actually two songs by some band called Battle Beast which are back to back: Golden Age, which is the Instrumental Part, and Kingdom, which is the power metal part. It's Pretty much Griffith Singing about the events of the golden age of arc of berserk, and it's fucking awesome.
Agent Zako likes this

Posted

I really liked Berserk! I've been trying to think of anything else to say on the matter, but all I can really say is that I enjoyed it.

Guess I'll start reading the manga eventually.

Also I don't know if this is some sort of side effect of watching Berserk but I've gotten a hell of a lot more interested in Dark Souls than I used to be.

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

that is really hilarious

Posted

Actually a lot of Dark Souls was inspired by Berserk, especially some stuff from the manga, soooo

HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THE ECLIPSE

Posted

(Kind of spoilery, maybe, if you haven't seen the new Bahamut episode that aired today.)

I didn't think I was going to like the girl as much as Carrot Top and Byakuya Dandy, but she's 10x better than I could've imagined. I hope we get more of this cuteness and action and amazing animation quality all season. I wasn't really amazed with episode one, but I did enjoy it. This episode makes me think it'll be a solid show though.

Agent Zako likes this

Posted

Bahamut looked plenty solid from episode 1 to me, but this second episode was definitely even better.

Although, it is somewhat distracting to me how the setting is this strange mixture of different mythologies, legends, and a tiny bit of actual history. Between this show and the Jeane D'Arc strategy-rpg for the PSP, I'm starting to think the Japanese actually believe Joan of Arc was a purely mythological character and not the very well documented real life person she was. It's like if Napoleon , Richard the Lionheart, or Julius Caesar showed up out of nowhere in a fantasy series that doesn't appear to take place in any particular place or time. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, though...

Fierce Muffin likes this

Posted

Actually a lot of Dark Souls was inspired by Berserk, especially some stuff from the manga, soooo

HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THE ECLIPSE

Funny, I kind of figured. While I was watching Berserk, I got my friend to watch it at the same time as me and the first thing he said was that he wouldn't be surprised if Berserk inspired Dark Souls.

On the topic of Berserk,

https://vine.co/v/OAYW1LML29m/embed/simple

Also, as much as I like the chara designs for Gundam G Reco, the pacing is the most jarring thing ever so far. Episode 1 wasn't bad, but 2 and 3 just took off at full force with no stops. So strange. :\ I'll still complete it as the story is pretty interesting but I hope the pacing slows down for a bit.