Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A rant and a date for my surgery

22 posts in this topic

Posted

You guys, stop saying "Yeah, most of those little 13 year olds love that COD shit"... It's kind of an extremely popular game. The majority of people I go to school with play COD. It's just a fun game.

Posted

Eh, the majority of 13 year olds are like that. They just forget all of the things they've been taught about respect and etc and think they're right and everyone else is wrong.

It's just best to leave him alone and ignore what he says. Don't let him touch your 3DS, incase he still has his attitude problem. Who knows what he'll do. Oh, and haha... they usually don't lose that attitude

until they're AT LEAST18 or 21. Have fun.

YOU JUST WON THE THREAD.

And when I get a 3DS, I won't. Chances are, he won't even want to.

Posted

You guys, stop saying "Yeah, most of those little 13 year olds love that COD shit"... It's kind of an extremely popular game. The majority of people I go to school with play COD. It's just a fun game.

It's all fun and games until THEY START YELLING AT YOU and TREATING YOU LIKE DOG POOP. >:/

We get it's popular but seriously. Seriously.

Any more popularity and it'll be Twiligh-fied. (i.e. so popular... There becomes this giant rift of ___-tards and ____-haters.)

Posted

It's all fun and games until THEY START YELLING AT YOU and TREATING YOU LIKE DOG POOP. >:/

We get it's popular but seriously. Seriously.

Any more popularity and it'll be Twiligh-fied. (i.e. so popular... There becomes this giant rift of ___-tards and ____-haters.)

This is the whole point. It gets so bad to the point they care about nothing else.

Posted

So, you gonna tell us what the surgery is for?

Posted

He already did.

Posted

Also COD might not be the reason he's angry

Maybe he's angry because he's 13 and 13 year olds suck

Man I really sucked when I was 13. But now I don't because I am 14. I am glad that is over.