Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Music Werewolf

1095 posts in this topic

Posted

cirt i dont just want to throw everyone's abilities at you if the LL logic is wrong (except me protecting you, although that would make a hilarious night)

that is stupid because if you were or werent a wolf, you would just do nothing

there is also the possibility that we just have cascade target you and see where that goes

my only doubt on LL is that he voteblocked me instead of killing knuckle. everything else checks out, but the voteblocking makes it really, really possible that he wasnt a wolf

cirt if we lynch someone we will drop to 5 players

because we kill the person we lynch

oh hey nvm there are 7 of us

Posted

No we have seven players right now lolol

t1g, saha, cas, LL, rika, sayuri, me

Also, okay.

Posted

cirt there is one more thing i took into consideration

if there are two wolves left, one of them isnt LL, and two town die during the night phase, we lose

do you at least understand why i am being cautious

its like fine if you dont want to at least look at it from my perspective can you at least understand why it is that i havent just dropped it at the LL majority

its not like i am holding anyone off from lynching, the majority is still there and i cannot vote

Posted

Umm maybe we should just let that ramble thing Teto talked about yesterday and not go for the majority

Because LL may take T1G down with him if he is killed by the majority

I will retract so then we can discuss this

Posted

rika

that is such an awful idea

i assume you are worried that he is some sort of bomb character then?

if thats the case he would still be our top lynch target

cirt just so you know this whole thing would be so much easier if you didnt get so upset about completely logical suspicions

and also if the town had an alignment checker

oh man if ghss was an alignment checker then i am going to be pissed lol

keep your vote off of LL anyway rika but you know if we run out of time we arent going to just let it be roulette

hey guys can i hear what you all did on night 1 again

considering there was two kills on that night i think the info might be relevant to today

Posted

nope

Yep. I'm going to draw a picture.

Hi, I'm cirt, I'm a redirector. I am going unnecessary lengths so show you that I am innocent.

NIGHT 1

Cirt: herp derp I'm going to test out my ability

(PLAYERS INVOLVED: SAHAQIEL and KAFFLES)

SAHAQIEL's ability, whatever the name is, BLOCKS

KAFFLES's ability, whatever the name is, is a RANDOM REDIRECTOR

Cirt : Redirect SAHAQIEL to KAFFLES

Teto: Success!

SAHAQIEL's BLOCK is applied to KAFFLES (attempted Redirect)

KAFFLES action: Fail.

NIGHT 2

Cirt: LL and CASCADE both seemed suspicious in Day 2's discussion. I am going to test out LL's ability on Cascade.

LL's ability is UNKNOWN for the night

CASCADE's ability is some kind of drunken rage where she kills or hurts someone.

Cirt: Redirect LL into CASCADE!

Teto: Before you could use your action, you were REDIRECTED and then BLOCKED!

KAFFLES: Redirect CIRT to unknown

SAHAQIEL: Block CIRT

So, I would have been redirected (completely) is Sahaqiel hadn't blocked me first.

NIGHT 3

Cirt: Everyone has plans to do an action tonight so I am not going to puppy them up and get them pissed at me. Teto, No action.

Teto: You successfully did nothing.

EVERYONE: WE HATE CIRT AND SHE IS TO BLAME EVEN THOUGH SHE SAT ON HER ASS ALONE

Lynch me, bitches. I'm done here. I cannot honestly care less.

Posted

I watched Linox and spent time crying over his dead body which caused me not to hear anything. :<

Posted

Guys if cirt was a town she have felt so secure about my charges that she wouldnt have made this many pointless objections and complaints

i am so positive that cirt is the wolf at this point that its not even funny

she doesnt want to contribute and i take it she dont want me to find the wolf after today's lynch, so lets do this the old fashion way

i am about to point out what every player should do tonight, because the game is not going to end after we lynch LL

• Rika: watch Cirt
  • Sayuri: watch Cascade
  • Cirt: do whatever the puppy you want you will only listen to me when i am lynching a player who isnt a wolf
  • Cascade: target Cirt
  • Sahaqiel: block Cirt
  • That1guy: i am keeping this one a secret from you cirt

Cirt i want you to realize that one of the most fun parts of being a wolf is trying to defend yourself, and you arent even attempting to defend yourself, because everytime i do this you tell me to puppying lynch you because you dont puppying care anymore, and if i move my lynch to someone else you perk up because you still have a chance

CIRT. NO ONE HATES YOU. WE ARE STILL BROS. IN FACT I AM THE ONLY PERSON VOICING ANYTHING AGAINST YOU

Posted

this is cute. I've never been a wolf before. I don't know how it works.

I'm not having fun because I'm not one. I'm not sure how more obvious I can make that.

I'm not defending myself because I do not care anymore.

You are all wrong. All of you.

and for the record, I'm done with werewolf for the year. It's players like you, t1g, that really make it not enjoyable. I had fun last game because you were killed pretty damn early. Sorry, I know you're really into this, but I cannot stand it. I'll join whatever game you decide to skip out on. By the way? I'm being really fúcking serious here.

Teto, for the record, I am not making any more actions for the rest of this game (if by some unknown force, I survive this lynch). I hate that I've had to resort to this twice now. (last game too)

Retract.

Cirt.

And the best part? The wolf is probably getting the biggest kick out of all the fúcking grief I've had to go through for him/her. Screw this.

Lastly, my official roleclaim.

I am Richard David James (Aphex Twin), the most inventive and influential person in contemporary electronic music. I win with the Town.

My ability is Grinning Face. This allows me to bend one person's will per night. (AKA Redirecting)

Posted

Oh nooooooooooo.... This is distressing. This is very much distressing. I can't fücking emphasize how distressing this is. No, Cirt. Don't be upset! (I mean, take a break and everything but please don't be angry :<)

Posted

hey T1G, what did you do last night?

Posted

protected you rika

considering you were going to be watchign me in case i was attacked it would make sense to make sure you lived

Posted

kk then, thank you :>

Posted

Cirt i dont understand why you have to be so angry about this

if you are town then it is just circumstantial evidence.

you have to realize that even if you tell the truth there are going to be points in werewolf where people will doubt you. being town doesn't make you invincible to lynches

at this point i dont even puppying care if i am right if being right means you are going to get this upset

Posted

Cirt, the point of werewolf is that no one knows who the wolf is, that people are suspicious, and will call you out on the silliest whim.

No matter what you say, even if you prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, there will be someone who just decides to ignore all that and cast suspicion on you. For instance, in MLP werewolf, LL and T1G had a concrete alibi, but they were still working together. That's the kind of play that makes calling a lynch really hard, and sometimes, you have to cast suspicion. I didn't vote for LL or T1G during that sequence, but it was because I had a reason. I looked suspicious even if I was innocent.

T1G is "taking this seriously", which can be equated to "playing the game". You're the one who's taking this a bit too seriously. No offense, but you really, really should just calm down a bit. Werewolf drama shouldn't even be a real thing outside the thread.

Remember the first time Werewolf drama happened? That was the tipping point between Sirjoshizzle and I. Over something that is temporary and doesn't even matter, because that's how the game is supposed to go.

If T1G is ignoring your ability to be perfectly reasonable, then call him out on it. idk. :/ Build a case against him. Build a case for yourself. You're not trying to win for yourself. You win with the town. So don't take it personally.