Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You should be watching....

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe later. Cascade is trying to get me hooked on Criminal Minds right now. Any opinions/ critiques/ good episodes for that show?

Posted

I really need to catch up with Fringe. Like, seriously, the only reason I stopped watching it was because I always fell asleep before it came on and then I'd wake up when it ended. But, I loved that show. I should download all those seasons that I missed. It's probably crazy right about now.

Posted

Criminal Minds is a great show, the first few seasons are good but it gets much better when Paget Brewster and Joe Mantegna replaced Lola Glaudini and Mandy Patinkin.

Posted

Agreeing with Sutekh here, Prentiss and Rossi are definitely much more interesting than Elle and Gideon <333 Was so gutted when JJ and Prentiss left in Season 6, so glad they're back for Season 7!! so excited eeeeeee <33333

Just, I love Criminal Minds so much :(((((((

Posted

What!?

Fringe is about the FBI's Fringe Division, a group of agents and scientists investigating cases of science run amok.

Where did you get X-Men for girls?

Posted

It's like X-Files but, not as good.

Or so I've heard.

Posted

Hmm, looks interesting. If I still had cable I'd give it a look. Maybe it's available online, just hope it can stream in Canada.