Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Easter Banner Design! Win $5 + 25,000rupees

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Help Hyrule.net out by designing an awesome Easter banner for the site! Not only will everyone see your awesome design, but you'll also gain $5 in the process! Simply <a href="http://www.hyrule.net/images/easter.psd">download the Hyrule.net banner's photoshop file here</a> and get started with your mad l33t photoshop skills! Post a jpg of your final banner here. Once a winner is picked you will be asked to submit your .psd photoshop file so we can put your banner up. You will have the option to receive your prize via paypal, gift certificate, or some other easy method. Feel free to try new and unique things. Be creative and good luck! Second place will win 15,000rupees followed by 5,000 for third place. Everyone who puts in an effort will receive 500rupees.

Posted

Wow. 25,000 rupee's is a whopping sum.
I better dust off my photoshop skills. I've been meaning to for a while now, so this looks like a good excuse to do so.
Would you be able to supply the artists with a plain banner for us to work off from? Or did you want something completley new?

A good idea, but I hope you plan to bring out some new competitions or other ways to spend rupee's when the winners are announced.

Posted

w00t w00t im competing! since i PS this time :D

ill prob wont come first, but who cares :D

Posted

[quote name='ZuZu The Magic Cow' post='32422' date='Mar 12 2007, 12:57 AM']Wow. 25,000 rupee's is a whopping sum.
I better dust off my photoshop skills. I've been meaning to for a while now, so this looks like a good excuse to do so.
Would you be able to supply the artists with a plain banner for us to work off from? Or did you want something completley new?

A good idea, but I hope you plan to bring out some new competitions or other ways to spend rupee's when the winners are announced.[/quote]

You can download the blank banner from the link in the post or <a href="http://www.hyrule.net/images/easter.psd">click here</a>. There are a lot of new cool ideas coming for using rupees. The trading game for one. After this week I will be on Spring break and will have time to hopefully at least get some live.

Posted

man, i wish i had some photoshop skils at all! I suck at it=)

Posted

whens this gotta be in by? cus im gonna try and do this, ive started already, and its looking ok.

Posted

[quote name='forbiddenforest' post='32432' date='Mar 12 2007, 04:33 PM']man, i wish i had some photoshop skils at all! I suck at it=)[/quote]
Man, I wish I had photoshop!! :D

Posted

oi dustin! whens this gotta be sent back in?

Posted

[quote name='mikel' post='32436' date='Mar 12 2007, 09:30 AM']oi dustin! whens this gotta be sent back in?[/quote]

Well, considering it's the EASTER Banner Contest, that's pretty much self - explanatory, eh? :rolleyes: >_>

Posted

true, but i dont even know when easter is -.-

Posted

[quote name='mikel' post='32455' date='Mar 12 2007, 01:25 PM']true, but i dont even know when easter is -.-[/quote]

IT'S THE TIME OF THE EASTER BUNNY!!!!!! LOL11

Well, for Christians, like me, it's the time where Jesus is raised from the dead after being killed.

ARE [b]YOU[/b] A CHRISTIAN?

Posted

no...

Posted

Lets not turn this into a religious discussion thread, thanks.

Wassy, I think mikel was asking when easter was not what happened during easter :P

I dont know when it is either :P but its coming up (roughly 2 weeks I think)

Posted

who else has Photoshop CS3?
well, time to brush up on my Photoshop skills and get to crackalackin'. hmmmmmmmmmmm....what is the most easterly thing in LoZ? i already know this, im just giving a little hint on what my banner will be

Posted

can we use other programs other than photoshop?