Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Gayest Super Villain

46 posts in this topic

Posted

hear hear

Posted

I really feel sorry for you, Ammonsa. Halloween is probably the best day of the year next to Christmas and birthdays for any child. I'm actually surprised that you don't have it since nearly every other developed country has it in some form. It's all over North/South America, Europe, and even most of Asia (despite being a Western celebration)!

Posted

The Gayest super villain is Baron Zemo, he wears a purple suit with snow leopard fur trim.

Posted

Why are aussies so skanky? Except for Cody Simpson, he is better than all of you.

Posted

totes, I don't think we can measure how skank he really is, he is just that skank

Posted

Yah, pretty skank huh? :D

Posted

Soooo skank of him

Posted

I really feel sorry for you, Ammonsa. Halloween is probably the best day of the year next to Christmas and birthdays for any child. I'm actually surprised that you don't have it since nearly every other developed country has it in some form. It's all over North/South America, Europe, and even most of Asia (despite being a Western celebration)!

wtf is christmas?

Posted

Skyler, Halloween is annoying. I don't want these shitty little kids knocking on my door asking for sweets.

Posted

I think Halloween is fun, it's the one day of the year I can drive around in a white, windowless van and throw candy at children without anyone second-guessing anything.

Posted

Did you seriously name a living Australian person? good job. I couldn't do it if you paid me

I mean Russell Crowe

but I guess he's technically a kiwi

Posted

Isn't a kiwi a fruit

did I just make a burn