Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid lines youve cried over

33 posts in this topic

Posted

good music paired with sentimental moments usually get me (see: Up, Toy squidding Story 3, Spirited Away)

http://youtu.be/OqfgT2GUbRk?t=2m54s

Posted

OH GOD TOY STORY 3.

Posted

I haven't even seen 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, but I DLed the soundtrack and heard this song.

Then I started crying :c

Posted

I'm surprised t1g hasn't come on here exclaiming how he made me cry....

Posted

I haven't even seen 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, but I DLed the soundtrack and heard this song.

Then I started crying :c

dude you definitely need to see it. wonderful musical. hell I saw it when it was put on by a high school's really good performing arts program, but it was so great. so funny and sentimental and everything.

Posted

Oh! I have actually seen the 25th annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. My mom won tickets to it a few years ago.

and it was wonderful.

Posted

There's this part of Schubert's Ave Maria that just I don't know man

Guys when are we watching Fantasia

I think Twilight by ELO made me cry once.

And uh, Clair de Lune, but everyone cries during that.

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4yhD1LitnQ

Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you; who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don't hate! Only the unloved hate; the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers! Don't fight for slavery! Fight for liberty! In the seventeenth chapter of St. Luke, it is written that the kingdom of God is within man, not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people, have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.

This was the moment I started tearing up.

Posted

the end of Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Neil Patrick Harris's acting really hits it hard into your heart.

That feeling where you have finally achieved victory, but at the same time you have lost everything that holds meaning to you.

I hope to never feel that feeling in my life.

Posted

the end of Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Neil Patrick Harris's acting really hits it hard into your heart.

That feeling where you have finally achieved victory, but at the same time you have lost everything that holds meaning to you.

I hope to never feel that feeling in my life.

GOD

THIS

SO HARD

:c

Also, I missed the chance to see 25th Annual! TWICE.

My Freshman year, they did it at State Conference. Everyone was like "holysquiddingshit it was amazing"

and one of the techies knocked over a speaker during intermission, awkwardly stood there, then yelled "Yahtzee!" and ran offstage. XD

Then a nearby liberal arts college put it on! But squidinshitdawg, $25 tickets? Fuqq dat shit.

I really hope they do it at Area or State Thespian Conference this year though! Cuz that would be squidding awesome.

Posted

Electroma.

Posted

off topic here, i really like the new squid filter

i mean, "squidinshitdawg"?

that is some funny stuff

Posted

My friend sent this to me and said "is it bad that i cried after hearing that for the first time"

Not really, cuz I did too :I

Posted

Metropolis is based off a comic by Osamu Tezuka

...which was based on a Fritz Lang movie