Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chinese Toddler Maimed, Ignored

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually, I used to use "couldn't care less" until I saw everyone else using "could care less," and I thought I was using it wrong. I'm not certain even calling the ambulance wouldn't risk them prosecution. If you saw recently Sayuri's thread, there's an american scientist trapped in China, and no one but the chinese government knows why. If that kind of thing happens in China, I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the things running through the minds of the civilians passing the child, aside from "someone should do something." I'm not saying it was okay for them to keep walking, just that they had more to worry about than we apparently do in a situation like that.

Posted

that music is so intense

i watched it four times just for the tension

wat

Posted

I don't see why they would risk prosecution for calling an ambulance. If they risked prosecution from calling an ambulance, then why would they have hospitals? Wouldn't the hospitals not exist if China rolled that way? And for what purpose? The engineer could be trapped in China for a feasible reason; ie - they are making him engineer stuff for them, and he can't go back because they still need him/the US would know they've kidnapped him to make things for them. This is no such case. This is an act of random cruelty by 20 people. Like, "Oh, someone else will do it" yeah sure, but they don't even look down at her to check if she's still breathing. Did the van guys think, "Someone else will move her out of the way", or "Someone else will take the blame for this"? This is dumb. It is obviously a failure in peoples' ability to not be massive dickheads like Freckle.

Posted

you should probably take a quick look at his other posts, sayu, they follow a magical magical trend.

also, saha, nice mod <3

Posted

:<<<<<<

I read some of the comment on that second article

A child getting run over and nobody helping could happen anywhere.

A driver intentionally killing the child because of a difference in compensation payments is definitely something I can see happening because of stupid Chinese laws.

Or monetary intentions influencing a situation like this at all.

But making the compensation payment larger isn't going to help either. A life isn't money.

China's legal system just sucks.

Posted

Pay no mind to the comments, it's basically 4Chin. Everyone's just dicks.

Posted

Hey Muffin, I really like the advertisements on these websites you browse

This new article, yeah, it's unforgivable against the first one.

Posted

What is this website.....

Posted

It's a site for whores, mostly.

Posted

Holy shit I didn't even look at the advertisements.