Whats wrong with ZD?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

I was gonna beat him in Dragon Nest PvP but he blundered his way out of that one by having that piece of crap computer of his :P

That has nothing to do with ruling the forums. You would be a horrible king. You also insult me by calling his compute a piece of crap. I hate you now.

Posted

You hurt me with your meanness Sayuri. You would make a terrible queen. :cry:

Posted

No, shuttup.

I'm Queen.

/me singing along to Bohemian Rhapsody

Posted

Cascade is the

:P

Posted

You hurt me with your meanness Sayuri. You would make a terrible queen. :cry:

I have no intention of being queen if you or pheo are trying to be king. It puts me on such a horrible level to have to fight against you guys. It's practically insulting.

(P.S. Also, all your short jabs. I will jab you back for each one)

Posted

tyrants, all of them.

this is what spawned the short-lived hnet royalty thread.

o cascade, how would you be a queen when youre like a dainty little pink-haired princess? oh jeez, if my hands werent all scraped up atm, id start drawing princess cas eating cake with the chosen bunny. though i dont think i could have the patience for that level of delicacy and detail.

Posted

oh god cooldogs ;_________;

Posted

"Trying" to be king.

As if I'm not already.

Posted

Why have we taken a thread about the horrors of ZD and turned it into a royalty thread?

I mean, come on. MasterSwordLink is obviously the best ruler.

Just look at his text. It is very ruling and demanding of praise and respect.

Posted

"Trying" to be king.

As if I'm not already.

I'll say this again. Pheo! You are no king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just think you can kill me with a poisoned cookie! Well I ate the cookie (the real one) and it was delicous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why have we taken a thread about the horrors of ZD and turned it into a royalty thread?

I mean, come on. MasterSwordLink is obviously the best ruler.

Just look at his text. It is very ruling and demanding of praise and respect.

Yes, it is confusing.

Posted

i remember when Nightstalker/Hylian_Wolf invited me to play chat werewolf with her. and i was like, sure why not.

So I enter the chat and I see that there have been some modifications to it, like the addition of bots that play the game as well as players. I was thinking that this is a pretty cool addition if they can pull it off properly. I sign up for the game.

15 seconds later, no one joins. Oh man, she had better hurry up if she wants to get in this game with me

30 seconds later, I am beginning to wonder where she is. she did want me to play werewolf with her for weeks

45 seconds later, I begin to panic. What happens to me if i am the only human in a chatroom full of bots? Will I become a chatbot?

and only then, when the timer ran out, did it dawn on me that I was lead into a trap

It was a nightmare. As the sole sentient being in a world of mute, emotionless robots, I wonder if I will ever have a conversation again. Why did I come here? is this what werewolf was always like? it has been so long since i had played in a real werewolf game (11 minutes) that i can't even remember what it was about this experience that made me happy

the day ends without any shred of conversation. All the bots vote for eachother. One votes for me. I panic and vote for them. They are executed on the spot

This went on for an indeterminable amount of time. When it ended, I was outside in the snow, my shirt was torn off, blood on my hands, and 3 policemen were holding me down

Posted

lol t1g

I can't wait to see some HylianWolf... *goes to check on ZD's memberlist*

And well... funny thing. I remember ZDers having this attitude toward ZUers not that long ago. I guess it is part of the forum life.

So long you guys do give us a chance to interact without pre-judging us for where we come, I think it is not biggie for me.

but the Hylian one has been going for years (and even through different communities) so it cracked me up.

There's a ZeDro in the chat named Hylian_Wolf. She alternates between that and Nightstalker.

I was p. sure that ZD users take ZUsers to be massive trolls or something. Mostly because they actually are. They're worse than us in that they're smug about their community, probably.

The last thing is moot because Hylian_XXXX is a default name provided in place of a nickname when you don't enter one yourself.

Pretty much, folks are like, "Oh, Hylian_666 sounds cool. Might as well enter the chat with it." or more accurately, they click Connect because they don't think about what they say or do before they do or say it. ):

Posted

i remember when Nightstalker/Hylian_Wolf invited me to play chat werewolf with her. and i was like, sure why not.

So I enter the chat and I see that there have been some modifications to it, like the addition of bots that play the game as well as players. I was thinking that this is a pretty cool addition if they can pull it off properly. I sign up for the game.

15 seconds later, no one joins. Oh man, she had better hurry up if she wants to get in this game with me

30 seconds later, I am beginning to wonder where she is. she did want me to play werewolf with her for weeks

45 seconds later, I begin to panic. What happens to me if i am the only human in a chatroom full of bots? Will I become a chatbot?

and only then, when the timer ran out, did it dawn on me that I was lead into a trap

It was a nightmare. As the sole sentient being in a world of mute, emotionless robots, I wonder if I will ever have a conversation again. Why did I come here? is this what werewolf was always like? it has been so long since i had played in a real werewolf game (11 minutes) that i can't even remember what it was about this experience that made me happy

the day ends without any shred of conversation. All the bots vote for eachother. One votes for me. I panic and vote for them. They are executed on the spot

This went on for an indeterminable amount of time. When it ended, I was outside in the snow, my shirt was torn off, blood on my hands, and 3 policemen were holding me down

Could be worse. You could've tried babysitting a bunch of little girls who, apparently, have a forest in their backyard.

Posted

I didn't know we had a king.

I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Posted

I am king of this forum. Until a stronger king comes, I will stay king of this forum. One day, someone will best me in combat. They will be the stronger king, and they will take my place until they too are bested. And then I will join the ranks of the kings before me.

Kings do not die. They are only surpassed.

I'll say this again. Pheo! You are no king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just think you can kill me with a poisoned cookie! Well I ate the cookie (the real one) and it was delicous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be honest, the zidder in you really shows