Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This is 2012

9 posts in this topic

Posted

We're in 2012!

That is all.

Posted

When I was a kid, I had this childish notion the 2012 would be similar to the future of 2015 that Marty saw in Back to the Future 2. we're nearly there, where's my Hoverboard!!!!

Posted

When I was a kid, I had this childish notion the 2012 would be similar to the future of 2015 that Marty saw in Back to the Future 2. we're nearly there, where's my Hoverboard!!!!

I've been saying this for years. The future will not be here until I get my Mattel Hoverboard!

mattel-hover-board.jpg

AND IT BETTER LOOK LIKE THIS OR ELSE IT'LL BE LAME

Posted

My friend came up to me really excited sometime in february or march last semester and he told me that we were living in the future. When I asked him why that was, he pointed out that our 3D printers can synethsize drugs now. The 3D printers that had only been made a little over a year earlier and had trouble doing things like making screwdrivers which were made out of plastic could now make complicated pharmaceuticals at the push of a button. How long until we could have hamburgers at the push of a button? How long until that whole "The miracle of the hamburger" thing becomes outdated, and the whole "waiting just five minutes for fast food" becomes a ridiculously impractical wait time just for food?

Posted

Can't wait until the year 3000 when everything will be the same but we live underwater.

Saw some video about brains and it was like, they can map the brain to have white bits showing the nerves and whatnot, and black showing not nerves. Then they could put it into binary code and potentially download brains.

or something

Posted

But can you download a "mind"?

Posted

Sure hope so, I wanna be a robot and go out to space and explore for the sake of humanity

Posted

But can you download a "mind"?

I can't really remember the whole of the video and the context of "downloading brains", if that was actually the word he used.

But here's the video:

Posted

Can't wait until the year 3000 when everything will be the same but we live underwater.

You don't understand how hard I laughed at this. I love you Teto!!!