What would do if you were locked in a room with..

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Eew...>.<

Posted

Iris?...did I miss something here?

Yeah, well, he knows I'm me now, Gratock is a friend of mine and because of some statement I made about my saxophone, he finally noticed I'm someone he knows... bwahahahaaa! I was undercover! Just a joke, don't worry!

Posted

well, you where deep undercover, there where very very little hints!

Posted

Yup, but please call me Teal...

Posted

Tingle would die 1sr (cuz i make KG kill him!lol) Navis a little annoying so i put jackets over him and Tatl and Ezlo and hang around ^^ 4 a little while till they get annoying -.- lol

Posted

As long as KG died right away, I think I could survive seen Tatl's my sis and I can pretty much get along with the other fairies... hmmm... I guess I'll stay allive long enough...

Posted

First I would get the fairies to argue about something stupid, then while they're distracted I'd grab Ezlo, shove the fairies in him, and tie his open end closed. Then I'd call Tingle on a cell phone and have him beat up Kaebora Gaebora.(hee hee hee) Then I'd ask Tingle to sell me a map and after I got it I would criticize his drawing skills. That would send him into a deep, spiraling depression and he would start to cry. I would bottle his tears, put him in a tank, and drown him in his own bodily fluids. I would throw Ezlo (who still has the fairies in him) in to drown also. (And of course Kaebora Gaebora is beat up still, but what the heck?) And I'd toss Kaebora's body into Tingle's tear tank and have him drowned in the salty liquid. :D

Posted

:blink: wow you really are evil

Posted

well i would just make it simple B)

I go in Berzerk and doesn't stop until everything in there doesn't move or breath.

I wont be able to do any evil plans becouse they would make me crazy <_<

Posted

:blink: wow you really are evil

Yes. Yes I am. :)

Posted

...no..the only one,who can be evil,is me!!!!!! *lightening flashes,and takes out spiky kinfe of doom* DOOMSDAY,GANONDORF!! *watches him die a miserable death*...aww,do i have to..fine..*revives,and walks away*

Posted

I'm allowed to be evil too!!! FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!I am (or used to be) the dark lord and ruler of all Hyrule, kidnapper of Zelda and holder of the Triforce of power!!! Of course I'm allowed to be evil!!!!!!

Plus, it says I'm evil in my sig. :D

Posted

kill tingle ant the owl and then...

PARTAY!!!!!

Posted

I would put a bullet in my head.

Posted

well the first minute or so would be spent strangling tingle...

then I have no idea, drink tea?