Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adventure Time Game

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So i was really excited about this game, but i guess i accidentally reserved the DS version instead of the 3DS. Whatever. I kept it so I could give it to my niece and nephew when I was done with it. (They have DS's but no 3DS).

The game is awful.

Okay so really i only played a few mins of it, but it was really hard to play even those. The graphics were awful. I love pixel graphics but these look like they were all saved as .jpeg. There were tons of mis coloring and random pixels everywhere it was gross to look at. And the Audio sounded like it was game boy color quality. I'm so disappointed. I'm almost tempted to buy the 3DS version in hopes that it's not a piece of shit, but for now i'm just gonna be sad.

I give the game 0/5 stars.

Posted

It's a licensed game, man. It's really rare for them to be any good, and when they are, it's always an accident. Don't take it too harshly, and just try to move on.

Posted

It got a lot of good reviews though... :<

Posted

Maybe it's just the DS one then?

Posted

Yeah, that might always be the case, too. Look up the DS reviews specifically and compare/contrast the 3DS reviews. Sometimes the licensed game does really well on the console the developers intended for it to be on and bombs on all the other consoles they stick it on. Like the original lego star wars games and the fact that the ones on the gamecube were fun and the ones on the gba/ds were awful.

Posted

Yeah i hope so.