Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

check out my talent.

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I just GOT A BAG OF M&Ms

Posted

Heck yeah they look like they're from a Zelda Game!!! But with really cool, way past TP Graphics!

And you said if you could get more talented or something like that you could do anything you want. Could you make an EXTREMLY next-gen game, then? You could make big bucks from that!

*Off topic: I HATE Cat-people.......*

Posted

Very cool! but its not Zelda-ish... but maybe they could use you for the next zelda.

Posted

to be honest they look a bit barren, graphics like that could easily pulled off in any game, sure they may be tricky to make but I think the graphics in TP are WAY better...

Posted

How can you think that TP's Graphics are better? Didn't you see the lakes? Death Mountain? This guy's pictures are as next-gen as it gets, while TP is still a bit....Gamecube-ish.

Posted

the water graphics don't look very realistic i must say...basically tried to do a direct reflection making the lake look like a rippled mirror, when it doesn;t normally reflect that much...

another thing is on zelda we rarely get to see vast landscapes, there's only really one screenshot in TP where you can see that and it looks amazing...

Posted

Yeah, the water thing. In Zelda games, you're actually able to see what's under the water. (except for WW, but you never go under the water or anything [Make an exception for Hyrule and the beta levels]so you don't really need to see through. And even in that game it doesn't reflect.)