Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Runescape is back (2007 edition)

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess a lot of people were wanting the old school version of runescape back so lo and behold: http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/c=EjAXtYZ5XiQ/rs2007-server

I knew some runescape 2006 project was in the works but it wasn't an official project.

I'm checking this out for old times sake, I had a ton of fun in my runescape days.

You can all add me: Scv.

Yes, tutorial island is back.

Posted

Thanks for the info, Pheo

Lol i never got into Runescape simply because i HATE clicking to walk. Otherwise I'd probably really enjoy it.

Posted

(I actually made a post about this a few days ago, however briefly, in my art thread)

4tsecEK.jpg

I would definitely play it if it were open to free players.

Posted

I remember when runescape was all the rage. Kids on the playground often spoke highly of it.

Tried it several times and never saw the appeal.

Posted

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PLAYED WITH FRIENDS

My friends and I would all bike down the library and play together, because my dial-up connection sucked and my friend didn't have a computer, if I recall correctly. It was pretty fun to just screw around and level.

Posted

My friends had our own "clan." It was just the six or so of us, and I was the clan cook. For the first few weeks of playing I couldn't figure out why my cooking level leveling up wouldn't raise my combat level.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

We sort of had a clan. Our meeting place was on the top floor of the museum in Varrock and we were the "Blue Mages". We wore the hats whenever we met, and we'd go out and get loot and stuff.

Hopefully the '07 servers won't be all bots all the time.