Hello everybody ~~~

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, I'm Acedia!!! I just found this site when I was browsing and I thought it looked interesting. I'm into anime, though not overly so, but I do get into it quite a bit. I like shows such as Gurren Lagann, Death Note, some Ghibli films, k-on, etc. I also read some manga, my favourite  manga is Berserk, idk if anyone here as read it? It's really good and it has great art and it's worth checking out, it has an anime and some movies as well! :3 I love Zelda, my favourite game is Minish Cap :3. I noticed when looking at the forums that you guys like to play forum games, and I've played Mafia before (it's similar to werewolf, right?), and if people don't mind I'd like to play :) But yeah hi I'm Acedia and this place looks cool and I'm just saying hi! I live in Adelaide.

Posted

Hello. Do you like Tom Waits?

Posted

I haven't actually listened to him that much. Would you recommend listening to him? 

Posted

No, I don't think so. Welcome, anyway. :cheers:

Posted

Posted

heyyo, welcome to Hnet! I think you're going to fit in reasonably well here :>

also neat-o you're from Australia?

Posted

Mmmhmmm yes I am! :3

Posted

Watch out for Pheo. You mentioned berserk so he'll be on your ass about it forever.

Posted

Awesome! It's nice to see some non-americans snoop around on here for once! (o: 

and yes Phanta has some good advice BE CAREFUL ;;

Posted

@Phanta, who's pheo? He likes berserk? I want to talk to him now :3

@Cascade, how many non-americans go on this site? Are there any Australians apart from me? 

Posted

Okay :3

Posted

You are the only Australian hanging around atm, lol. Ammonsa used to hang around here, she was from Australia as well. But then she left a few months back. :[

Apart from that... there's me and Teto. Both of us are from Scotland! I feel like I'm forgetting someone. Oh, Eka and Nabe (when they actually post) are from Canada. And that's all the not-americans on this forum, lol. The ones I haven't forgotten anyways. Yeah. 

Posted

wow, I never realized how WHITE we are in here

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

So basically the Commonwealth and the US are the only countries represented here?