emsomniac AMA

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, I wanted everyone to do AMAs, yet I can never think of any good/original questions to ask :< I'm useless as always.

So yeah lol, favourite colour and favourite video game then???

Posted

Uh.

This is a really vague open ended question.

Shit.

I'm gonna have to go with the strong nuclear force. Like you really cant have observable phenomena without that. Not only would matter not exist as anything but free particles, you wouldn't even have eyes in the first place. And I guess fire is cool too cause of the whole civilization thing.

I suppose I'm just happy living in a universe where things exist, I mean you may think that's not too much to ask, but there's really no good reason we can come up with to answer a "Why?" question here.

Everything just is. It could just as easily not exist.

I hope this was as metaphysical an answer as you were expecting here.

We're all just LCL anyways.

Posted

Man, I wanted everyone to do AMAs, yet I can never think of any good/original questions to ask :< I'm useless as always.

So yeah lol, favourite colour and favourite video game then???

Favorite color is purple. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I want to paint my nails purple.

Favorite video game is a tough one. As far as singleplayer things go, I really enjoy games that make you think or just really mindpuppy you. Bioshock Infinite is fresh in my mind, and I'm gonna say that one, but close runners up are The Walking Dead (I cried so hard the first time I got to the end), Bioshock 1, Spec Ops: The Line (I felt like a horrible person after playing that, it just played with my head and made me want to cry), and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (for a similar reason as my favorite really, both had great timelines that got all messed up and awesome from excessive time travel).

Those are all games with really compelling stories, but as far as stuff that I've sunk a huge amount of time into, that would have to go to Minecraft or League of Legends currently, though in the past I've spent a ton of time with Dwarf Fortress, StarCraft 2, WoW, Eve Online (well this was kinda recent but I get bored of MMOs when no one I know plays with me), TF2, DayZ, and the favorite of my childhood - Garry's Mod (which has really just been replaced by Minecraft).

I'm sure I've missed something that I loved in there, but I've played a lot of games in my life.

We're all just LCL anyways.

Get your Eva out of this thread. It has forever been replaced by E7 in my mind (I really need to rewatch this too)

Posted

As crazy as Eva's ending was, I would say E7's is much, much worse, in that it's a classic Studio BONES ending.

Also you didn't answer my question. ;~;

Posted

Oh sorry, I didn't scroll up enough. I'll answer it in the next wave, it'd be a long story and I dont feel like typing it all out this second.

Posted

Are you ready like I told you to be ready? Because if you're not ready, well... neither your arms nor your height will save you from me.

Of course, I'm just saying that I hope you'll appreciate the giant cookie I hope to make for you.

Posted

Why did you spoil the ending of Spec Ops: The Line for me?

Posted

Why did you spoil the ending of Spec Ops: The Line for me?

Because you are a butt

Posted

Because you are a butt

It takes a butt to know a butt, buttsauce.

Posted

It takes a butt to know a butt, buttsauce.

mmm delicious buttsauce