Posted

GM is voting in his own game

Sahaqiel dies

Posted

YOU CAN'T KILL ME

EVEN I CAN'T KILL ME

Sahaqiel

Posted

A majority vote has been reached, please wait for the phase end post.

The room felt numb and dark, a depression sweeping over the group of four. Sayuri stepped up and pointed accusingly at Sahaqiel. Nobody else took much notice, all sunk in a deep absence of feeling. Sahaqiel turned to see an open door. Sayuri lowered her hand and began to weep softly into her hands. Sahaqiel left the room, and the door closed shut behind him. Ammonsa, Sayuri, and Cirt remained in the room. Dead on the inside, but still breathing.

Sahaqiel blunk in the light of the corridor, suddenly aware of the silence. "I can't be around them anymore. They didn't want me, in the end."

He stood in silence, dried blood covering his body.

Teto appeared from around a corner up ahead. Sahaqiel looked at him placidly. "We've let you out of there. Seems you were the only one whose wits were left intact enough to realise the open door."

Teto wrapped his arm around Sahaqiel's back and helped to carry him through the halls to the baths.

The experiment was neither a success, nor was it a failure. When presented with a body, the patients were clever enough to follow the clues to a possible conclusion, but within the hour had already set about deciding who to kill. None thought to question their conclusion too much, and quickly set to killing each other.

The bodies were cleared out and buried. Cirt, Ammonsa, and Sayuri were all euthanised. Sahaqiel eventually took his own life.

Thank you for playing.

Posted

this was the best game ever

Teto likes this

Posted

A majority vote has been reached, please wait for the phase end post.

The room felt numb and dark, a depression sweeping over the group of four. Sayuri stepped up and pointed accusingly at Sahaqiel. Nobody else took much notice, all sunk in a deep absence of feeling. Sahaqiel turned to see an open door. Sayuri lowered her hand and began to weep softly into her hands. Sahaqiel left the room, and the door closed shut behind him. Ammonsa, Sayuri, and Cirt remained in the room. Dead on the inside, but still breathing.

Sahaqiel blunk in the light of the corridor, suddenly aware of the silence. "I can't be around them anymore. They didn't want me, in the end."

He stood in silence, dried blood covering his body.

Teto appeared from around a corner up ahead. Sahaqiel looked at him placidly. "We've let you out of there. Seems you were the only one whose wits were left intact enough to realise the open door."

Teto wrapped his arm around Sahaqiel's back and helped to carry him through the halls to the baths.

The experiment was neither a success, nor was it a failure. When presented with a body, the patients were clever enough to follow the clues to a possible conclusion, but within the hour had already set about deciding who to kill. None thought to question their conclusion too much, and quickly set to killing each other.

The bodies were cleared out and buried. Cirt, Ammonsa, and Sayuri were all euthanised. Sahaqiel eventually took his own life.

Thank you for playing.

Roles:

Celeb Ithil:

You are a Skeleton, and you win with Town.
Night Action: Since you don't rest, you are ever alert, and with your strength you may kill one person each night.

Cascade:
You are a Robot, and you win with Town.
Night Action: Irritated with the evil existing in the biological organism, you have a lust to be rid of this wolf. You may kill one person each night.

LL:
You are a Cannibal, and you win with Town.
Night Action: Constantly hungry for flesh, you see this wolf business as an opportunity to feast and instead be praised. You may kill one person each night.

Cirt:
You are an Angry Cloud, and you win with Town.
Night Action: Irritated with the world and the petty squabbles of its' people, you decide to take matters into your own hands and deal with this wolf yourself. You may kill one person each night.

Aethix:
You are a Zombie, and you win with Town.
Night Action: On the hunt for brains and justice, you can kill one person each night.

2jo4:
You are a Fairy, and you win with Town.
Night Action: Being a vengeful fairy, unafraid to act out of character, you can kill one person each night.

Ammonsa:
You are Pheo, and you win with Town.
Night Action: Enraged with peoples' constant ridicule, you see this as an opportunity to vent your rage on someone or something and still be praised for it. You may kill one person each night.

Sahaqiel:
You are a Little Girl, and you win with Town.
Night Action: Incredibly strong, but mentally unstable, you may kill one person each night.

You were all mental patients. None of you were actually fairies or skeletons. You just thought you were. Pheo was the only role that actually was what it said it was. Sahaqiel was actually a burly middle-aged man, explaining why a little girl is "incredibly strong".

If this ending wasn't a reflection of my psyche, then I don't know.

Sayubie likes this

Posted

Called it.

Teto likes this

Posted

Called it.

Didn't you all though?

I like that LL guessed it on the first day.

I also like that for some reason three people tried to kill Cascade.

I said "and quickly!!" at the start of Dark 1 because I was actually going to decide results partly based on when you acted.

10:15pm - Silver Moon: Kill Cascade
10:20pm - Cascade: Kill 2jo4
11:48pm - Aethix: N/A
02:33am - Sayuri: Kill Aethix
06:38am - Cirt: Kill Cascade
07:10am - Ammonsa: Kill Cascade
LAST      - Sahaqiel: Kill Silver Moon

Silver Moon: Kills Cascade, gets killed by Sahaqiel
Cascade: Gets killed by Silver Moon before she can act
Aethix: Does nothing, gets killed by Sayuri
Sayuri: Kills Aethix
Cirt: Tries to kill Cascade, she's already dead
Ammonsa: Tries to kill Cascade, she's already dead
Sahaqiel: Kills Silver Moon

Posted

FOOLISH PONIES

(it seems my faux hubris marched me right up to victory)

Posted

Cascade, you bastard!

Posted

Was I actually a cannibal?

Posted

Was I actually a cannibal?

You were, as you were convinced you could only survive on human flesh.

Posted

I love that Pheo is in there