Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Club Nintendo code giveaway thread

12 posts in this topic

Posted

For people to offer spare codes to give to whoever they want.

I'll keep a list of people who look for them, and how many they've received. Just to try and keep it fair. The individual giving away the code can decide who they give it to, based on when they asked for one, and how many they've received. 

I have two going spare (one for Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, in case which code I give you matters). Who wants one? I'll give one per person (first come first serve), unless there isn't a second person soon enough.

I don't even mind if you're a guest who makes an account just to ask for one.

Posted

This is a really great idea! I don't use my codes too often, and i've been giving away my last few to LL. So yeah, I'd like to contribute to this as i get more games this summer.

Maybe have this pinned?

Mainly because it's a great idea but I donno if it'll update enough to just stay on the front page. So yeah, I recommend pinning this.

Posted

I always use my Club Nintendo points.

Posted

Can I have some please? I have been trying to collect them. I asked Skyler for some a few weeks ago.

Posted

I'll try to dig some up tomorrow after work, for you LL. I recently gathered all my DS and 3DS games and boxes together.

(Except I can't find my Super Mario 3D Land game. I have the box but not the game and it makes me ever so sad.)

Posted

I always use my Club Nintendo points.

I went and assumed that this meant you were asking for one. So I sent one to each of you.

Can you two reply to my PM (or this post) when you've used it to confirm that you've done so?

Right. Looks like it wont work in different regions. So UK (or Europe?) people only for mine.

Oh, and I deleted the message before I said; thanks for telling me about it not working, Spiderman. It feels so silly calling you Spiderman. Who is Spiderman? He's a criminal that's who he is! A vigilante! A public menace!

Posted

Who IS Spiderman? I know of Spider-Man, but not this Spiderman you speak of.

Posted

Do you think I care. I even went out of my way to edit "Spider-Man" to "Spiderman" out of the quote I copied. I am just a sadistic son of a bitch.

Posted

But who is Spiderman? You gotta let me know! I'm freaking out here! Considering emailing Marvel to let them know that there is some copy cat guy running around. Please, give me all the info you have on Spiderman so we can bring this guy to justice!!

Posted

Just some unhyphenated phoney. Hyphoney.

I don't want to be sued for copyright. 

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

i'm already at platinum already so i don't need any additional codes