Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help me defeat my PSP! (Contest and Raffle!)

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley was really easy when I played it.

Posted

Hey what were your favorite units? I haven't finished the game yet obviously but I'm pretty sure i've got all of the units, and my personal favorites are either the snipers or any upgrade for the shock troopers. Shock troopers are so unfairly good. I like them. But lets not talk about that here because this isn't a VC2 thread, this is a nabe thread.

I never got very far tbh, I just like both the first and second games because they're fun to play old battles and kick ass super fast. I didn't get very hooked on the games though.

But yeah, just saying it's a fun game, not saying you should go out of your way to play it.

Posted

I started playing LocoRoco yesterday. This game is too adorable from the first second you play it.

pheonix561 and Teto like this

Posted

skip P1, jeegus :c i have a friend who somehow beat that game (the mysterious earthy), and she said it was one long grindtastic headache.

my vote is honestly on the megaman games, as they take relatively less time to kill off. you have a huge list of timesuckers, imo ;A;

Posted

(P1 is great and I enjoy it, I'm just bad)

Posted

Final fantady tactics is a fantastic medieval fantasy game. Most don't go so deep into medeival politics.

HixdralayHiny likes this

Posted

I can't stand the execution, and particularly the camera. It's forever behind objects in the scene. This might be a fault of the level design rather than the way the camera functions, but regardless, the main problem is not being able to see the battlefield at a glance. Disgaea games have a similar problem, but given that they're built for a lot of randomly-generated dungeons and have a few variations on the viewpoint as well, I can forgive Disgaea.

Posted

Final Fantasy Tactics is pure shite, end of.

But in reality, I just sucked at it >:

Posted

Just an update, I'm done Chapter 7 of ZHP.

Might have a grindan stream this week.

Posted

Final Fantasy Tactics is pure shite, end of.

But in reality, I just sucked at it >:

It does seem really difficult, like you're doing something wrong, until you start getting the tier 2 and 3 classes. At that point it feels more equal