87 posts in this topic

Posted

I've always wondered who the heck Midna is. She seems to be connected to Link in a way that I just don't seem to understand!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midna#A_new_ally

It talks about TP but if you look in the box at the top and click on 'A new ally' it'll tell you about Midna. Here's what it says:

Midna, a new character, is a resident of the Twilight Realm. At a certain point in the game she decides to team up with Link to fight a

Posted

Maybe it has something to do with where it said they need to overcome a "greater evil" she can't fight alone.

Posted

or maybe she might be just someone who came accross him and decided to team up

Posted

I doubt that midna is princess zelda, because nintnedo have talked about how she changes outside the twilight realm and zelda is seen clearly in a non-midna form (tricky to see because she's wearing a cloak, but both of her eyes are visable and normal).

The master sword also seems unlikely consdering i think link is carrying it in the demos while talking to midna.

Majoras mask is more likely, but as far as im aware it was destroyed, so that just leaves all blanks.

Midna must have some motivation to help link, but then again anybody would be willing to help link if it would get rid of the twilight realm.

Posted

I said a reincarnation, doesn't mean she has to be the actual master sword. It'd be kinda stupid.

I was thinking about how Link has never been a wolf, or changed his form for that matter, only in TP and Lttp. But I do recall reading a comic that seems similar to the story of LttP except this time he was a wolf and not a rabbit like in LttP. Maybe because of the comic, they had the idea of making him change into a wolf every time that he visited Twilight Realm?

Posted

actually i just think that's she a twilight form of Zelda or Saria

Posted

<_< do you see Saria in this game?NO!She's not in this game.

And none of the sages are going to make a come back, either, I bet!

She can't be Zelda, she would have changed into zelda but she's still Midna. I bet that's her true form, I think she couldn't change it because she is still trapped in the depths of the Twilight Realm

Posted

or.....it's a seperate soul trapped in the twilight realm and Midna (who's the trapped soul) wants to get out so she can terrorise the whole of hyrule with her Uber0r 1337 powers

Posted

<_< If you were smart, you'd edit that. anyways, why would she want to destory the evil that's in Hyrule?I think she wants to help but she cant be there in body so she decides to become Link's shadow!

Posted

Guy...let's actually be a teensy bit serious 'bout this, ok?

It does seem like Midna is Link's shadow. You never see her anywhere else when they aren't in the Twilight Realm, do you? If so, then point it out to me, but based on what I'VE seen...

Posted

<_< If you were smart, you'd edit that. anyways, why would she want to destory the evil that's in Hyrule?I think she wants to help but she cant be there in body so she decides to become Link's shadow!

i was but i had to go off, so i'm going to edit it now..

Posted

Guy...let's actually be a teensy bit serious 'bout this, ok?

It does seem like Midna is Link's shadow. You never see her anywhere else when they aren't in the Twilight Realm, do you? If so, then point it out to me, but based on what I'VE seen...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Midna_proof.jpg

^

Does that make a point?I know taht we don't see her anywhere else but just not in her 'real' form. I bet that is her one and ony form but I could be wrong, you know. And I am being serious. Serious about what goes around me...

Posted

ahhh!! she might be a subbsituite too navi

Posted

No ... You think??Of course she's going to replace Navi. She's probably going to be less annoying and hating as Navi.

Posted

or......she could be another form of navi and has been turned by the entering of the twilight realm