87 posts in this topic

Posted

If she wasnt important, then she wouldnt be in the game.

Posted

What are you talking about, there are tons of people in games that arent important!

Posted

i think she is important! REALLY IMPORTANT

i think she is a part of the whole plot....

Posted

Acutally,I read an article that she is only in the first stint of the game...and I`m like 'NOOO!!!Midna is too cool to be part of just the beginning..'

....It also has that picture of her and the Master Sword.

Posted

maybe she stole the master sword and link doesn't know untill near the end of the twilight zone?

Posted

I'm going to quote a game that I played that says something about the characters that do nothing:

"I'm not a plot character but I'm still in the game! Power to the NPC!" :D

And I sure hope Midna is in more than just a little bit of the game, she looks cool. ^.^

Posted

What are you talking about, there are tons of people in games that arent important!

Dont argue with me, I have the right to say what I think.

Posted

ok agreed you do just trying to state something.

Posted

ah, one piece against the midna=master sword thing, noticed in the demo she said something along the lines of "you can use your sword to take out enemies at a close range". Now, although i know nintnedo wouldn;t want to release info like that in the demo, you'd think she would have said something instead referencing herself instead, so it seems a little odd.

I think i read in an interview that midna is a completly new character so it might not be worth speculating like this.

o and spot the quote twilightzelda, that's from legend of zelda:the lampshde of no real significance :D

wait what happened to the zelda smilies?

Posted

:blink: Thats a good question. Maybe Dustin had to change them?

Anyways, here's another theory:

What if Midna is somehow related (or a reincarnation) of Vaati?I mean think of about it, they both shown shown on;y one of their eyes.

Posted

uhh, i saw both of her eyes, or is it just me?

Posted

:blink: It's just you cause I only can see one eye.

Posted

interesting theory, not one that's been brought up before. Would seem unlikely, but it's perfectly possible and probabbly more likely than ganondorf being midna....

Posted

:blink: That actually made alot more sense then what other people are thinking ... (No offense, but thats what I think!)

And they are both black and ... and ... Uh ... Well, what kind of powers does Midna use?Dark perhaps?And both Midna and Vaati both are mysterious, and we don't know much about their pasts. Oh wait, we do know that Vaati (In Minish Cap) is a apprentice mage and all that but we dont know where he comes from and why he decide to be an apprentice

Posted

all i know about midna is that she helps get link out when he turns into a wolf and gets captured thats all i know