349 posts in this topic

Posted

Definitely B

Posted

Jw8gRTU.png

Posted

It's beautiful, T1g...

Posted

Man, I should just leave that as the result...

Posted

"Hey... you're not going to start some kind of flash back episode are you?"

"puppy no. I'm just tired is all"

"You were running like a mad man after saying something like 'I'm dead. So, I shouldn't feel any fatigue' or something like that."

But he was tired. He ran much more than he could have run when he was alive but he was tired. He couldn't feel it in his flesh or his bones. There was no pain. No sense of needing to stop. Actually, he could've got up and kept walking maybe even running.

Something told him that he needed to stop, though. It was like feeling sleepy without actually wanting or needing sleeping.

The breeze felt... it felt, for one, but it felt so much better than usual.

With that, Flaming Fan flopped on the ground with a dazed expression on his face.

"Yo, Paradog, there's time for a nap right?"

"Yeah."

Whether he said "yes" or "no," it didn't matter. Flaming Fan was out like a light.

And Time Paradog...

Time Paradog lay beside him.

More than a hero...
More than a saviour...
More than even a fan...

Flaming Fan was just a man.

And Time Paradog, death god but more importantly dog, would be with him for a long time. They'd figure something out. Besides, Flaming Fan would probably forgive him for influencing him to sleep like that.

After all, chill times were important B)

Day Four:

You would all like to say you woke up well rested... But some really weird shit happened last night. Not only was there a massive fight over a Krabby Patty but there was also this weird shaking. Sort of like a really low level earth quake. Then there was a flash of light outside. None of you felt any hurt or damage from it so you all shrugged it off and went to bed.

Now, though, you feel sort of weird. You feel yourself but no yourself at the same time? You have a hard time making sense of it. All the things you thought were cool just feel uncool all of a sudden. Then you feel like each other's stuff looks cooler than what you have. If you didn't know any better, you'd say this was the personality switch gag. Then again, you definitely feel like yourself. I guess you're just switching the fandom up.
(please wait for your new roles)
Well, you've all gotten back to being in your comfort levels of fandom and you all think you're all good to go... Then you smell it. It smells sort oflike cooked meat and it's making you hungry.

It's Silver! Silver was (Town) and was the Facebook Fan!

You're not really feeling the meat anymore. Actually, you'll probably just go for some veggies or something. Poor Silver :C

That was a waste of an episode :( I guess it's cool to see Flaming Fan and Time Paradog chill. Reminds us all that they used to just be a guy and his dog lol
Also, T1g was looking at me really weirdly while we were watching. It looked like he had something in his hand but... Man, that guy.

You all...

a.) Lynch time
b.) Drawer time

Posted

Drawer time.

Based on the day post, I guess it was night actions-->night results-->role shuffle???-->day phase, which resulted in the facebook post still being EG7.... Silver's fb post would have been more helpful.

Posted

You have no idea how much my head hurts right now (a mild throbbing)

7 Players remaining. It takes 4 to lynch.

The day ends at 10:30pm CST Wednesday, February 5, 2014.

Posted

Wait so its not just me, literally everyone's roles shuffled? how the hell does that work?

Posted

Wait so its not just me, literally everyone's roles shuffled? how the hell does that work?

We are just going to have to find out, aren't we?

Great practice for Quantum Werewolf.

Posted

Alright dawgs, so here's the dealio. I think when I said I don't suspect Silver at all, that motivated the wolfens to kill him, because that means he's much less likely to get lynched by the one person who particularly wants to lynch folks. If we're thinking here, it means that I wasn't killed because I laid suspicion on people who aren't wolves, which means that those I've mentioned are either clear, or the wolverines murdered Silver to appease the Greät and Mighty Zsahakquielle, God of the Sky, because killing me would lay suspicion on those I cast a shadow of doubt upon. I am clearly the center of this whole mess, and I will see to it that it is repaired with utmost haste before my near-inevitable murderdeath.

From what I know about Chi-metals, he also might find it funny to murder his precious kohai, because he is a sadistic senpai. And also he hasn't said anything about my voting for him, and immediately went to check the drawers rather than risk initiating a lynch.

Therefore, I, Czarhaqkiüll, do point mine divine finger at Chimetals, the true perpetrator of this whole farce.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Saha, you can verify what my alignment is.

also, if you'd been paying attention, you'd notice that I run for the drawers/closet/body inspections every single time.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Saha(2)-Chimetals

Chimetals(1)- Sahaqiel

also, if you'd been paying attention, you'd notice that I run for the drawers/closet/body inspections every single time.

LoZ werewolf will use pots instead of drawers. Maybe a skull

Posted

ah yes, we switch abilities, but do we also switch alignments? the mysteries...

also, going for inspections every time is really safe... too safe

and besides, so has everyone else

Posted

this is just speculation at this point, but its also quite possible that we changed "bodies". So in other words, an attack meant for the original "Facebook Fan" actually wound up killing Silver instead.

This of course, also works against Sahaqiel's logic about why Silver was killed.

But of course, that's just theory. I have no idea how this works, but it's weird as hell.

Posted

(I'd explain how all this magic happened but that'd be spoiling. I'll tell you if you die lol)