Flaming Fan Quest - Werewolf

349 posts in this topic

Posted

It would have been really dumb of the wolves to assault someone who broadcasts their night events, honestly.

Also, back to those freaking drawers.

Posted

Note: there is no going back on your role shuffle. re-shuffles are a maybe. otherwise, assume this is your role henceforth. glhf

Posted

I will divert The Great Cajakci'el's suspicion that was directed at Chimetals, for now.

Instead of murdering Chimetals, check the drawers

Posted

check them drawers

also lament the fact that my new body isn't nearly as sexy

Posted

What a strange, unexpected turn of events!

The drawers are definitely the most important thing to be thinking about right now.

Posted

Dem Drawers, tho...

Posted

ok so im really excited about this and all and i just wanted to tell you guys some of the information I got from my last role okay im starting so t1g and I were the wolves but we got switched to town (i presume for him) last night I tried to kill cascade but ended up killing silver instead so i think their roles must have switched so that means cascade, t1g, and I are all confirmed town right now also the wolves were literally fires and I was the tiny flickering fire and he was the big fire and his ability was that he would destroy their items when he killed people and my ability was that I could pretend I was him for a night so i dont know if the abilities changed but now i'm the feverish fan and all this stuff is really cool you guys also my speech quirks are in no way mandatory i'm just doing it because its the way the flaming fan would want me to play and as a final question i wonder what you guys thought of my cold speech quirk as my last role because i wasn't really sure if it was making me more or less suspicious

*takes breath*

also drawers

Posted

Yeah she is telling the truth. I am quite surprised that Sayuri actually figured out a way to make a wolf turn town without breaking the game entirely

[2:54:23 PM] Cascade: WOLF
[2:54:25 PM] Cascade: WOLF SCUM
[2:54:45 PM] T1g: ;>
[2:54:46 PM] Cascade: well, former wolf scum
[2:54:57 PM] Cascade: i knew my suspicion that day phase was on the money though...
[2:54:59 PM] Cascade: I KNEW
[2:54:59 PM] Cascade: IT
[2:55:00 PM] Cascade: KNEW IT
[2:55:05 PM] Cascade: but now it's for nothing
[2:55:16 PM] T1g: this is hardly surprising, considering i am a wolf in almost every game
[2:55:23 PM] Cascade: well
[2:55:24 PM] Cascade: shuttup

Posted

Yeah I honestly can't believe I'm saying this in a werewolf game, but I trust the former two wolves. Even the one who tried to kill me. =S

So who's left even for suspicion? Sahaqiel, Chimetals, Ammonsa and ElwayGuy. Out of those four I only trusted Chimetals originally, but now... who knows even. 

Posted

Since we are being terribly honest at this point, I just want to mention that I insisted that we not attack Sahaqiel because he was 100% correct about werewolf games being too boring as of late, and killing him there would just be making it worse

Posted

MURDERLYNCH EMSOMNIAC

Posted

so i just noticed something that when chimetals voted for saha it said he had 2 votes against him so chimetals must have gotten saha's old double vote ability so that means he is town so that leaves us with only saha, ammonsa, and elwayguy as non-confirmed town so I say we should just pick a random one and i was actually going to pick saha before he added the most recent reply but now i'm definitely going to vote for saha because thats super suspicious

also i should add that voting for me is a complete waste of time because i have an ability that can reset my votes back to zero once

Posted

I agree with that reasoning. Sahaqiel

Posted

Chimetals
Roll(1d20)+0:
5,+0
Total:5

Sahaqiel
Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+0
Total:20

T1g