Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discussion

205 posts in this topic

Posted

I totally got Omega Ruby and am nuzlocking it. I am at the elite four and too scared to keep going so I finished conquering the Pokemon Contests, which I had been working on throughout the game. Mega Lopunny is freaking awesome.

Also It just dawned on me that it is actually really silly to give a pokemon some canned soda as a healing item. I am just sort of imagining my pokemon quietly sitting on the grass and drinking soda. Most of them have thumbs they can make it work

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Oh right, my Lopunny is named Lisa Lisa and the contests I have her enter are the Coolness contests. For obvious reasons.

Posted

AND THUS LISA LISA CHARMED MEGA METAGROSS WITH HER FEMININE WILES AND JOLYNE SPAMMED EARRTHQUAKE. NO CASULTIES.

I meant no elite four casualties. I totally lost pokemon during the game

Posted

Have we talked about how great the soundtrack in the game is? Because it is pretty great. I am particularly fond of Wally's theme, and Archie/Maxie's theme

Posted

Personally I like Verdanturf town's theme.

Posted

Hoopa the Shiva:

27XE3kj.jpg

mBzcn5f.jpg

Or maybe he just really likes hula hoops. I wonder how many silly pictures Pixiv will make with this. Also, because it reminds me of Shiva:

0jDw33p.gif

Knuckle, Cassandra and T1g like this

Posted (edited)

Officially the busiest, most complicated Pokémon design so far.

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Yeah, pretty true. I don't really have a problem with it though.

Video revealing Unbound Hoopa and it using moves and such:

Posted

I don't really like Hoopa, it's a bit much for me, a little too weird and all. To be honest I haven't touched my digital copy of Alpha Sapphire since I beat it a week after it's release. Pokemon has lost it's pull on me.

Posted

Same. I had a lot of fun with Heart Gold when I got it, but I never actually finished my black game. Or white, or whichever one I had, I don't even remember.

Posted

We+have+a+genwunner+look+at+him+look+at+

Cassandra likes this

Posted

ya, it had some pretty bad QA from probably inexperienced game programmers. I also read a lot of stories about how they had to come up with really crazy methods for storing certain data, owing to the lack of usable space, which is what caused all the really crazy glitches like Missingno. and other similar things.

Posted

Cassandra likes this

Posted

CIstJ4-UcAEdi6F.jpg

I still have my hobby of collecting distribution carts. I think once I have some time I will do a thing for Celebi for you guys.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

The first of the three event Pokemon, Diancie, is available via Mystery Gift by connecting to the internet now.

Get it if you haven't already.

Huh, I was reading the description for this event on Serebii and it seems I missed the event back in October-November for the first release of Diancie. Strange. Good thing they re-released it.