Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discussion

205 posts in this topic

Posted

which you HAVENT been telling us about

(tell us about your nuzlocke run saha)

Posted

Been busy/hanging out with kaffles so I mostly play it before bed, which is around this time. I just got to Mauville. The redesign is actually pretty neat, though the break in what is normally a straightaway from the daycare center might be annoying to breeders.

Groove Hound died due to my carelessness. ): Hip Cat immediately went out and scored two critical hits during a 4-hit Double Slap. It might have been 5 hits if the enemy had not fainted. Hip Cat got her revenge. I was so sad about Groove Hound. He had such a cool name. I replaced it with a Magikarp named Magic Karpet.

My current team:

Optimist (Plusle)

Hip Cat (Skitty)

Magic Karpet (Magikarp)

Rebel (Dustox)

Chic (Combusken)

Subwoofer (Loudred)

Subwoofer's moveset is a pretty neat gimmick. Since Screech lowers defense by two stages, I fight Pokemon with him by lowering the opponents' defenses and using Supersonic. The opponents KO themselves. Rebel's Def/Sp. Def is the highest in the team. I didn't know Dustox was such a tank. But it's great since he has Psybeam, Moonlight, Poison Powder, and Venoshock. Really versatile.

I'm kind of scared about the next gym fight. I don't want to lose any more comrades. ):

Posted

I went ahead and bought Omega Ruby because I got a GameStop gift card for christmas. I wasn't going to buy it, but whatever. It'll be fun to casually play.

T1g likes this

Posted

Saha if it makes you feel better, you can always watch ProJared's current Nuzlocke and think to yourself "at least I am not doing as bad as he is!"

But hell he is doing ok right now. Which is to say he will experience horrible tragedy in oh, 1 episode

Posted

where's my naked Archie DLC?

T1g and Knuckle like this

Posted

I also wasn't really into getting this game, but I got it for Christmas. As soon as the music preceding the Game Freak logo started up, and then onto the Littleroot theme, I knew I was already a lost cause.

I'm at Slateport. Playing a normal run, although a lot of people are doing Nuzlocke runs it seems.

My team is:

Toto (Marshtomp)

Tetill (Shroomish)

Tipto (Poochyena)

Tyto (Ralts)

Timtim (Slakoth)

Trutru (Wingull)

But will one be called Teto?? Stay tuned.

I always used to call my Totodile Toto, so I kept it with Mudkip as well. Then I caught the Poochyena you sneak up on, so I called it Tipto, because I had to. The theme will continue until all variants are spent (never)

pheonix561, T1g and Sahaqiel like this

Posted (edited)

So I found a wild shiny Gyarados. It's awesome but I feel a little robbed or like this a hollow victory.

If you played Soul Silver or Heart Gold, you get one for free.

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
pheonix561, Knuckle, T1g and 1 other like this

Posted

I KNOW RIGHT

Posted

Did the same thing happen to you?

Posted

No, but I have, for years, complained about how free shinies ruin the value of getting them normally

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Yeah, it's always really weird.

Posted

Shinies are cool, like, in game. As kind of a cool surprise.

But now having a bunch of shinies is synonymous with being a 13 year old who is a sweet "hacker"

Posted

I know that feel, I got a shiny Gyarados in freaking Platinum :sadlink:

Literally the worst game to get it in, HGSS came out right afterward.

T1g and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

comic388.png

Literally Me

pheonix561 likes this