Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OMORI

10 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/omocat/omori

OMORI is a surreal psychological horror RPGmaker game. You must travel between two worlds, both welcoming, both concealing the same secrets. Meet new (old) people, fight new (old) enemies, explore your own memories, and uncover some hidden truths along the way (although you wish you hadn't.) When the time comes, you can only choose one. 

Which world is more real? You decide, I guess.

By one of my favorite internet artists,OMOCAT. This game just looks really cool! LIke Yumi Nikki or that game with the baseball player? I unno. I barely have any money but im gonna donate to it for sure! Especially since one of their stretch goal includes a 3DS version of the game. That'll be hella rad. 68 hours left!

ee3911c8fa5821c0ca476b286c8316a4_large.g

45f96a88ce5953dff4865764d1d26a17_large.j

2984d0f1c16e0e642e56cf54a7b18bbf_large.g

130f669b2f0506e64fda3dee51fb73cd_large.j

410ffb8fe838e73bde9540600f1856a6_large.j

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

I do like RPGMaker horror games, but I just think I'll wait for the game to be released and buy it normally.

Sayubie and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

Oh I'd forgotten about this, thanks for the reminder. The soundtrack is done by a lot of artists I like so I'll probably donate at least enough to get the digital download of it. The cassette is somewhat tempting but I don't have that kind of money laying around. The game itself looks cool too and I enjoyed Yume Nikki so it's a pretty good deal for me.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

If it does come out as a physical copy, I'd totally get it. I'm interested to see what kind of game OMOCAT would make.

Posted

If it does come out as a physical copy, I'd totally get it. I'm interested to see what kind of game OMOCAT would make.

i really doubt it'd ever come out as a physical copy. I know physical copies are nice to have, but are you really gonna pass it up just because of that?

EDIT- Actually it looks like physical copies are being discussed. But non of that will happen if it doesnt reach the 3DS stretch goal. I encourage everyone interested in the game to support the Kickstarter, or at least advertise it around the web.

Posted

Linkprow! Where have you been???

Posted

Linkprow! Where have you been???

Lurking mostly. I don't have much to say most of the time and when I do it usually gets filtered out by me having trouble putting it into words or just indecisiveness. I'll probably post a bit more often for awhile though I guess.

The real question is where have you been Ben? (i didn't know what else to say so I made a bad attempt at a joke. this is an example of why I don't post)

Posted

Don't even worry about weird jokes man. There are so many people here who just have weird jokes that everybody either sort of gets or doesn't realize is a joke. To answer your question, I've been right here, duh.

Posted

At least with Statuses, we werent as likely to go off topic so quickly....

Posted

OMORI MADE THE 3DS GOAL WOOT!!!