paper mario on wii

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, you're right.... I liked the RPG part of it! And no more random battles and on-screen commands? How is this even Paper Mario? :angry:

(Kinda' ironic though- I was just watching my brother play Paper Mario.)

Posted

I liked the idea of the game, the change of perspective and everything.

It looks really cool, I want to play it

Posted

oh I'm sure it'll be good, but then innovation usually doesn't offend me. if it was just a rehash of the last paper mario games it wouldn't be very interesting or exciting to play.

Posted

Platformers are boring to me- I liked the plot of the whole 80% RPG part. Now there;s only 20% of a story left, and the rest's just jumping around doing nothing in particular. They could have just done a new story line- maybe a sequel or something like that. It even could have been Paper Luigi for all I care- just give it a plot! (And the old battle system- I was better at that kind.)

Posted

It even could have been Paper Luigi for all I care-

I always liked more Luigi than Mario.

Yeah, the storylines are what matters, but the gameplay also is intereseting

Posted

I've always loved Platformers more than RPGs, although it's a close match.

While I was looking forwards to a new Paper Mario game, I probably wouldn't have bought it. This looks incredible, though!

Posted

I know! I am getting this game. Even though I knew about it a while ago....and that's when I wanted to get it....I read something in NP about it, then this.....oh well. This is just my way of saying that this game looks really cool, and I want it. :embarrassed: And, to reverse =Zoe='s "Yeah, the storylines are what matters, but the gameplay also is intereseting." I say that gameplay is what matters, but the storylines are also interesting. This game, in some respects, reminds me of New Super Mario Bros......Which is a game that I loved........

Posted

You must remember though that the more your score goes up, the better your character, so it's practicly still an RPG made in a Platformer kind of way, so I'd say it's going to be better than the other two Mario's since it's combining two great genres, and most of all, it's coming out on my birth-day! Win... win

Posted

It looks quite good. and I've got some money i'm going to spend on a wii game... but then again I really want the godfather; black hand edition... I think I'll buy the godfather game=)

Posted

It looks quite good. and I've got some money i'm going to spend on a wii game... but then again I really want the godfather; black hand edition... I think I'll buy the godfather game=)

There's going to be a Godfather game?

I don't want to see my sister with that game, I won't stand her speaking italian again :wacko:

Posted

There's going to be a Godfather game?

Yep, my brothers really excited for it, after seeing the movie he's planning on buying it. Other then that..Super Papr Mario is indeed really different..nd I'm kinda bummed they took out the RPG fights and stuff...but if I looked into it a bit more, I think I'de still buy it, the concept's kinda cool honestly :)

Posted

I am really going to miss the RPG part of the games, but SPM is still probably going to rule.

Posted

I spit at you all. :cry:

Posted

If you were that big of a fan for the past two games (I know I was.) I imagine you'll enjoy it even without the RPG Aspects.