Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I... figured it out!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

This thery is O.... L...... D..... OLD It was orriganally shown on gamespot.

Posted

Where did you see about TP2? I haven't hear of it

I think I remember haering that on some show on one of those high chs

MIGHT have been gamespot lol. but I don't think they said tp TWO.

Posted

They said that TP2 was going to be the last game featuring Ganon as the big cheese.

that was just an april fool.

Posted

that was just an april fool.

No, I was referring to the new Zelda Wii game. I've heard it called TP2, sorry about that.

Posted

SPOILER WARNING

There is a huge problem with TP being in Hyrule B.Gannondorf was being executed by the sages,and they found out that the Triforce of Power was under his control,but Gannondorf uses Link to get the Triforce when Link gets the Master Sword in OoT,meaning that even if there was a split timeline caused,having Gannon sealed away in Hyrule B,and Link and Zelda warning the king of Hyrule about Gannondorf in Hyrule A,and in Hyrule A Gannondorf had supposivly not gotten the Triforce yet,but he got it in the future,meaning that it couldn't go away through time.He still had it.He just didn't know.The sages tried to execute him,with neither them or Gannondorf knowing he had the Triforce,so they stabbed him in the chest,stabbing his lungs and part of his heart,which should have killed him,but it didn't because he had the Triforce.It then flared on his hand and he broke free of his chains and killed one of the sages.The sages couldn't stop him,so he was sealed into the Twilight.While all of this was going on,Link was in Termina.

Posted

Yes that is the one timeline that I sort of agree with.. I have watched that whole series of videos many times.

Posted (edited)

SPOILER WARNING

There is a huge problem with TP being in Hyrule B.Gannondorf was being executed by the sages,and they found out that the Triforce of Power was under his control,but Gannondorf uses Link to get the Triforce when Link gets the Master Sword in OoT,meaning that even if there was a split timeline caused,having Gannon sealed away in Hyrule B,and Link and Zelda warning the king of Hyrule about Gannondorf in Hyrule A,and in Hyrule A Gannondorf had supposivly not gotten the Triforce yet,but he got it in the future,meaning that it couldn't go away through time.He still had it.He just didn't know.The sages tried to execute him,with neither them or Gannondorf knowing he had the Triforce,so they stabbed him in the chest,stabbing his lungs and part of his heart,which should have killed him,but it didn't because he had the Triforce.It then flared on his hand and he broke free of his chains and killed one of the sages.The sages couldn't stop him,so he was sealed into the Twilight.While all of this was going on,Link was in Termina.

Imagine the look on Link's face when he found out. O_O

The Ordon shield can't possibly be in WW for several reasons: For one thing, the shield had supposedly just been finished (either that or it was almost finished, don't remember at the moment), for another thing, the WW shield seems to be under a curse, and there's that simple fact that, if, as in your theory, TP Link is related to the HoT, it cannot possibly be the same shield, seeing as Kingsly Red Lion Guy says that WW Link isn't related to the HoT, at all, whatsoever.

Also, your brother's theory is disproved by the one obvious thing that everybody overlooks: physical appearance. Unless Zelda has a split personality who decided to dye her hair brown, they're not the same person. Simple as that.

Edited by IAmVaati (see edit history)