Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I... figured it out!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

hey hey! You know how I have been trying sooo hard to figure out the stupid zelda time lines?

For a video of the full Time line that I support

http://kotaku.com/gaming/zelda/clips-final...e-up-216277.php

In Hyrule B

the order of games is-

Ocarina of Time- with adult zelda, sealed ganon, and no link

TP

Wind Waker

Phantom Hourglass

Oracle of Ages (I haven't played it, just read the manga, but I think that makes sense lol)

But TP Never seemed to fit it, sense he

Had the Triforce,

has gorons, zoras Hyrulians (Wind waker has em, but their like everywhere and almost not important)

And like, totaly has no water lol

No way all these poor things could go extince/evolve in less then a few years

My Brother says "What if there really is a link in Hyrule B, just, young- I'm sure zelda couldn't have sent link back in time to childhood without having to deal with a Link that has yet to go threw the adventure. Which means in TP Its the same zelda as OoT, and the same link, just older, sinse after all he was a traveler with that guy, we never learned of TP Link's past. (think about it)

I told him thats a good theory and we should work deeper into that, but it wouldn't go well right now. still somethin to be note.

In Wind Waker, Link had to regather the trifroce of courage sense their isn't one in that timeline, Ganon was somehow unsealed, And everything evolved due to the world covering in water, (Kokiri Forest and Death mountain being islands.) And the Young-now older Great Deku Tree with evolved Kokiri children

(Just want to note the Zora sage and the Kokiri child sage, they go into this too)

And plus we've been told that wind waker is 100 years after OoT B

this all proofs that TP does NOT go before Wind Waker- but...

In Wind Waker, the family air loom shield that is given to link looks like this-

001.jpg

The One you find while in wolf form in TP- The Ordon shield looks like this

(Can't see it but theirs a bird near the bottom of the shield)

ordenshild.jpg

they may not look very similar, but I'm sure their related, hey the hyrule shield always looks dif in EVERY game lol (and this may be pointless but they were both found hanging on a wall lol)

Which means maybe.. WW Link is related to TP Link

hm... there hast to be a game somehwere in between these. one where Link somehow breaks his triforce and losses it. The world Floods over in the procces, and Gannon is woken at the end.

I still don't think that TP Fits before wind waker, It just doesn't make any sense other thenthe shield and some other small things

Its either they were wrong, Windwaker is not 100 years after hyrule B Oot and tp is before it with another game soon to come

or Tp is after wind waker.. or for that matter even in Hyrule B.. I always had a feeling that maybe.. just maybe TP was the one that brought the two time lines back together right after OoS and OoA

This really didn't solve a thing, but maybe you guys can help me sort what I have said and tell me your theorys on the time line...

A LAST AND VERY IMPORTANT NOTE

Now we ALL remeber MM right? One of my more Confusing games.

Where did this world come from? will we see it again? Maybe this twilight word to Hyrule has a story coming in future games, Maybe its related to my theory of "rejoining time lines"

I'm still trying to figure this out :unsure:

But a small theory of mine is that Tp IS that other world, just some years later! MAYBE THEY NEVER HEARD OF HYRULE BECAUSE IT HASN'T HAPPEND YET! think of that eh? :P

Dun dun dunn.. 3rd timeline.. :unsure:

There we go, I have said their is 3- maybe even 4 posiblitys to TP's meaning in the timeline, tell me yours

Posted

sorry, but I believe ordon shield has a Goat head and it's horns, not a bird...

Posted

well either way- ww shield has a goat head too

and is that all people have to say? XD

Posted

Ok, so is TP is in Termina, how do Link, Ganon, and Zelda still have their Triforces? And Midna says, "Zelda, if all people in Hyrule are as nice as you, then myabe you'll do OK." And on the map, HYRULE Field. Not Termina Field, HYRULE Field. Hyrule Castle. Hyrule Castle Town. So no, TP was not in Termina. Now then, the shield in TWW has a bird on it, while the shield in TP has a goat on it. TWW was many more than 100 years after OoT, and TP was about 100 years after OoT. So that rules out Young Link growing up to be TP Link. The Oracle Games are directly after OoT and MM, there are some characters from those games in them. The races in TP died off/evolved after hundreds of years, because that's when TWW took place. So I don't think those are possibilities..... :unsure: Nice try, though, I sure wouldn't have gone through that much trouble. :embarrassed:

Posted

lol nah like I said the 2 or 3 of them was just something to be noted

how do we know time doesn't go faster in Termina? XD

I think time takes longer in Hyrule B lol

Posted

There has to be three timelines...Possibly more as time goes on...

Here's why:

We have OoT, and Tp is set 100 years after OoT, but Before WW...

We all THOUGHT Link would die, and hyrule would flood, but it didn't.

Therefroe, there are three hyrules.

I Stick with most of the Zelda Retrospective theory except for this:

Based on my first few points, there is a Third hyrule, Starting with TP, that revolves around a Darker Hyrule...

Posted

There has to be three timelines...Possibly more as time goes on...

Here's why:

We have OoT, and Tp is set 100 years after OoT, but Before WW...

We all THOUGHT Link would die, and hyrule would flood, but it didn't.

Therefroe, there are three hyrules.

I Stick with most of the Zelda Retrospective theory except for this:

Based on my first few points, there is a Third hyrule, Starting with TP, that revolves around a Darker Hyrule...

Three Hyrules? That's too much, even for the Zelda games.

I believe in that video, it fit everything except the Oracle games that I'm not sure where they are or what's happening there :embarrassed: (sorry, I haven't finished Oracle of Seasons)

Posted

well, not three time lines

2 time lines and a 2nd universe

thats what I think *nod nod*

:unsure:

Posted

I like the theory... But I need more proofs.

Posted

Tp still confuzzles me

I just gatta play it some more thats all.. yea.. thats right *eye twitches*

I fear this may drive me to insanity.. :unsure:

Posted

be strong heroflame

Posted

Prepare for uber long post of doooooom!

they may not look very similar, but I'm sure their related, hey the hyrule shield always looks dif in EVERY game lol
I don't know about you, but my Ordon shield burnt up on my second playthrough. So they're definitely not the same one. And only in two games do you get the Hylian shield - OoT and TP. And they look exactly the same (Minus the graphical variations.)

I believe one day in Hyrule is 36 hours long. In Termina and other games, they're a regular 24 hours long.

Also, the Ordon shield has goat horns, and the wooden shield in WW has more details and has the phoenix on the bottom. It's not the same phoenix as the one in OoT, though. It could be an eagle or something.

Also, TP and WW make references to the "hero". Though TP and WW Links are heroes, the "Hero" of all the games that they continuously make reference to is obviously OoT Link. So they're all different in most of the games. (Also, I believe that the Golden Wolf in TP is OoT Link. He's left-handed, wears man-tights, and he knows all of those moves. He's also a close ancestor of TP Link, as he states that the techniques must not leave their bloodline. Which is exactly why WW Link knows some of the same moves that TP Link learned. And where does WW Link learn them from? Orca. Which means that Orca is probably also a descendant of OoT and TP Links.)

OoT and TP Links are NOT the same. As stated in the very beginning of TP, that Link has never been to Hyrule, indicating that he grew up in Ordon and that's probably where he was born. Lake Hylia and the ToT have also obviously been around for at least a hundred years; Hylia is now a big crater, and the ToT has broken down. (It wasn't destroyed. It was torn down naturally. Look at it.)

I believe that OoT was the very first game in the timeline, followed by MM, then 100 years later, TP, and another 100 years after that, WW.

But, remember, there's still TP2 and PH that are yet to come out. I usually make theories only when I have all the information about the times I'm looking at.

Posted

hmm you bring up some interesting points!

haha I didn't even think of a tp2, but ganon can't be in that, they never put ganon in part2 games. maybe... but ya never know.

maybe we don't even need a ganon to figure out tp's purpose.

Posted

They said that TP2 was going to be the last game featuring Ganon as the big cheese.

Posted

They said that TP2 was going to be the last game featuring Ganon as the big cheese.

Where did you see about TP2? I haven't hear of it