Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

your dream classic Gameboy 3DS remake

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I just noticed the op said CLASSIC Gameboy. Oops.

Final Fantasy Legernds pls

Posted

SPyro the Dragon and Final Fantasy Tetris

Posted

I just replayed both oracle of ages and seasons. I can confirm they are still awesome

Posted

I just replayed both oracle of ages and seasons. I can confirm they are still awesome

Agreed. I bought them both from the 3DS shop and beat them in a weekend. I would literally give Nintendo all my money if Ricky was a DLC in Hyrule Warriors.

Ricky.png

Posted

nah man you gotta go with dimitri

Dimitri.png

He is the most awesome one. Plus, he is a dodongo!

As long as we are all in agreement that Moosh sucks though

Moosh.png

He is bad and he should feel bad

Posted

I didn't like Ricky because he was the most easy to get so it was more frustrating seeing him over and over and not being able to figure out what I need to do to get the other companions. 

Posted

Dude Saha that is exactly what I felt. In my game, I really wanted Dimitri. Like soooo hard. And the way you were supposed to get him was by beating the Subrosian dance game a bunch of times. I beat it a ridiculous number of times. I was a dumb kid who had nothing better to do. I must have beaten it over a hundred times. I remember thinking that it was the hardest thing to unlock in any game that I had ever played.

However, I got Ricky first which means I got him permanently. You get all of the partners throughout the game. I forget how I got Ricky, but when I did get his horn, I didn't know that I had him permanently.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

I think you just have to do the subrosian dance once after dungeon 2

Posted

Getting Dimitri is one of the few times I had to look something up in a guide for a Zelda game :x

Like as awesome as the Subrosians are who really wants to go do the Dance after they get the boomerang?

Posted

i did to get fabulous prizes ok

Posted

Leaf Green

Posted

you FOOL

a remake of a remake? Do you want to damn us all to a history of nothing but Pokemon remakes?

because in all seriousness I don't even want new generations of Pokemon. Having new worlds to explore with the current 719 pokemon is good enough to me. Also having legitimate sequels to the plots would be nice too, like a ruby sapphire 2 and a diamond and pearl 2

Posted

The Delta episode seems promising. I'd like new stories using the same worlds, for sure.