What song(s) are you listening to at the moment?

3941 posts in this topic

Posted

I CAN FLY (HEY!)

YOU CAN FLY (HEY!)

WE CAN FLY (HEY!)

MOTTO MOTTO!

Agent Zako and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I'm pretty sure that's the most ridiculous use of english in a japanese song I've ever heard. Is that an anime series adapted into a fighting game? And isn't that Guts's Dragon Slayer Sword?

EDIT: Okay now the ridiculous chorus is stuck in my head and is probably going to stay there. SKILLLLLLL MY HEEEAAAAAART!

Posted

Also I found this english cover of bloody stream and I thought it actually wasn't bad:

Posted

Huzzah for There Will Be Fireworks releasing material from the album they planned to release in January 2012 (and will be releasing in a couple weeks from now)

Scottish alt/post-rock dudes.

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGaolLbtGPM

Posted

I CAN FLY (HEY!)

YOU CAN FLY (HEY!)

WE CAN FLY (HEY!)

MOTTO MOTTO!

Oh snap. Slowpoking here, but I love Jam Project

And super robot wars, though that's a given

Agent Zako likes this

Posted

I'm pretty sure that's the most ridiculous use of english in a japanese song I've ever heard. Is that an anime series adapted into a fighting game? And isn't that Guts's Dragon Slayer Sword?

EDIT: Okay now the ridiculous chorus is stuck in my head and is probably going to stay there. SKILLLLLLL MY HEEEAAAAAART!

That footage is from Super Robot Wars, a long running series a turn-based strategy rpgs that are massive crossovers between a bunch of mecha-based anime and manga. They're excessively awesome as one might guess. Sadly, because of rights issues the only ones available without importing (here in the U.S. at least) are the Original Generation SRW games, which, as the title implies, have original stories, characters, and robot designs. 

And also Jam Project is amazing. That is all.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

When I put this on my ipod, it will be the third megaman fan album I have on my ipod, from the second artist. Third artist/fourth album if you count the fact that one is just an 8-bit cover by a fan of one of the other albums.

I have never played a megaman game in my life and yet I love the music fans are making for the series.

If anyone knows any other bands that make megaman music like random or the protomen, I'd love to hear about them, because I'll probably love them too.

Posted

No really, this chorus is the most hilariously sarcastic chorus I've ever heard. I love it.

Posted

I've been staying away from the Irrevérsible soundtrack for some reason, but my shuffle reminded me that Thomas Bangalter can seemingly do no wrong, even if it's when scoring a movie full of rape and agony.

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SacXgDugG_w

Been listening to this dude for the past week

pretty neat instrumental album

Posted

I was just telling Cirt yesterday about how I've been playing runescape over this break, and it turns out the soundtrack is actually good now. No more cheap virtual instruments and things, it actually sounds like it's orchestrated and stuff! Here's two examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW9knhlO5_A

Posted