Twilight Princess Easter Eggs

170 posts in this topic

Posted

WOAH!! Wtf? Guys, I'm playing TP right now and i'm down in the basement of Link's house. I'm looking in the mirror as I type this and I put the lamp out. Now it's all dark but I can still see the reflection of the Master sword and link's eyes! Nothing else, just his eyes and the sword. Actually...Looks kind of like Dark Link... creepy. :huh: Try it and someone tell me if they see it too. When you look at the reflection of the sword for the first time you can only see the shiny part. Look in the mirror in first person (c-stick up on GC) then pause then unpause and you see the sword clearly in color and everything. Make sure to have the lamp TURNED OFF when you do this. creepy.

I tried that, I could see the purple handle of his sword, and I could kind of see a dark blackish eye

Anyway, after experimenting with your idea, I tried my own. My lantern was almost empty, so I went into 1st-person view, and let my lantern oil drain till it was empty, and when the lantern went out, the handle was RED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I exited, then re-entered 1st person view, and the handle was back to normal.

Posted

Links an artist!!!

I was snooping around his house looking for something interesting when I found a bunch of pencils and a picture of a goat. They're next to one of his shirts. . .

Posted

OK, first of all, Telma is a Sheikah. She has red eyes, and she has the Sheikah Crest on her head.

Second, the Shaman's daughter has the Sheikah symbol on the back of her dress.

The eye we see so much of is above the Shaman's door.

The same eye is on the back of Midna's helmet. ( This led to a huge thread where I theorized that the Sheikah were in with the interlopers.) Just make the camera zoom in close enough when she turns back and forth. It's right behind her hair.

When you get the slingshot, if you shoot it at the children, all the children duck except Malo, who gets shot in the face, and his head flies back.

If you look at the canoe in the fishing hut, the girl tells you it is for her and her boyfriend. However, it's the same one she takes you fishing in.

If you pour water on a small pumpkin, (After you smash the original) it grows into a full pumpkin immediately.

There is, indeed, a mirror in Link's basement.

There is a Bullet Bill on the cannon operator's sleeve. (Shigeru Miyamoto made Zelda, Mario, and Metroid.)

GANON HAS ADD. When you're fighting him, if you take out your fishing rod, and cast it at him, his eyes will follow the lure, and he looks back at you, kind of like he's trying to say, "WTF are YOU trying to do?" Take this advantage and slash him to death. XD It's like, "Hey, Link. I'm gonna' kill you. Ooo. A fishing rod! OMIGOSH,IT'STHEMOSTAWESOMETHINGEVER!"

There are others, and my mind is foggy, but yeah, those are all the ones I can think of now.

Thanks for reading!

Sahaqiel

Posted

When I listended to the video on youtube, she just said chicken in a wierd and unclear voice...

I didn't listen to the video on YouTube, but I here "shave my beard" every once in a while when I play TP...

O_o

Posted

GANON HAS ADD. When you're fighting him, if you take out your fishing rod, and cast it at him, his eyes will follow the lure, and he looks back at you, kind of like he's trying to say, "WTF are YOU trying to do?" Take this advantage and slash him to death. XD It's like, "Hey, Link. I'm gonna' kill you. Ooo. A fishing rod! OMIGOSH,IT'STHEMOSTAWESOMETHINGEVER!"

Lol. I'm gonna try that.

Posted

When Link rides those huge boars, you see the boar's shadow, but not Link's. :huh:

I wonder why in wolf form, you couldn't talk to the boars? :unsure:

Posted

They probably just don't have much to say. Neither did Epona.

Posted

or the ordon goats for that matter.

heres one. right after finding the ordon shop keepers cat, the cat is on the roof of the shop and you can scare her off.

oh and if you come out of water you are darker and dripping slightly and making footprints like your wet but after 10 seconds your back to normal.

and the golden cucoo says, twinkle twinkle little cucoo. i am gold and not for you.

the first time you go into malo mart the store ceeper actually sais thank you in english

Posted

Kinda like Beetle. :huh:

If you bottle the soup that Coro (The lantern Guy) is cooking, you'll get Coro's Nasty Soup, which is black and takes away 1 heart.

Posted

Kinda like Beetle. :huh:

If you bottle the soup that Coro (The lantern Guy) is cooking, you'll get Coro's Nasty Soup, which is black and takes away 1 heart.

What soup? Where? I must tell Katie that it's the ultimate soup and will keep her heart containers at maximum forever!! :joy::D Ooooohhh, I can't wait to see the look on her face!!!

Posted

Just go to where Coro always sits, light the fire next to him, The one with the big cauldren, than bottle the soup.

Posted

What soup? Where? I must tell Katie that it's the ultimate soup and will keep her heart containers at maximum forever!! :joy::D Ooooohhh, I can't wait to see the look on her face!!!

lol, you must really hate Katie=)

Posted

I think earlier I said I tried to find an Easter Egg, in the Hidden Village. Well, I think I may have found one, but I'm not sure. If you go to the first house on the left of the Hidden Village, or right in the Wii version, and go up the stairs, there's a picture, on the wall, that's mostly in black and white. There's a figure in that picture. There's not much detail, but it looks like a silhouette of Impa.

Posted

Who's that farmer guy all over the Hidden Village. There's like a picture of him in every house. . .

Posted

I dunno....... Looks pretty interesting though....... Did they worship that person or something?!?!?!?

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce