Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time to choose sides

3386 posts in this topic

Posted

*takes dagger out* *throws it back at HF* GODDESS. OF. LIFE. *stomach heals* How dare you?! Injure a disabled person. Hmpf.

Posted

-dagger impales him in the throat-
-in slow motion,HF falls to the floor,dead-

-....not really-
-catches dagger-
HEY COOL A DAGGER!!!WHERE'D THIS COME FROM??

Posted

IRL, I would pwn ya all.

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='147563' date='May 26 2008, 04:35 PM'].........
-a spike comes out of the ceiling and impales her-[/quote]

Uhhh, owch? .__. Feeling exeedingly violent today, are we?

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='147629' date='May 27 2008, 12:51 AM']Uhhh, owch? .__. Feeling exeedingly violent today, are we?[/quote]
Not yet,we aren't!

-grabs her arm and twists it until it pops off,with every single moment of the twisting bring excruciatingly painful,so much pain that can be compared to few things,and the pain is even more so when her arm pops off.Presses a pressure point under her ear,applies 8 pounds of pressure to pull it off,and pulls it off.Snaps her neck with a loud,satisfying [i][b][color="#FF0000"]CRACK!![/color][/b][/i] and rips her head and neck off of her body.Blood gushes forth from the hole in the very top of her torso and bathes me entirely in the red liquid as I reach for her spinal cord and slowly,but surely,pull it out.-

[i]NOW[/i] we're violent!!

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='147584' date='May 26 2008, 08:23 PM']INFINITE RED FAIRIES FOR EVERYONE IN THE GREAT ARMY!!!WOOO!!!![/quote]
*Without moving lips.* Kill Dark Navi. *Normal voice.* You can't kill her she's like Navi. She can't be killed. :cry:

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='147658' date='May 27 2008, 09:11 AM']Not yet,we aren't!

-grabs her arm and twists it until it pops off,with every single moment of the twisting bring excruciatingly painful,so much pain that can be compared to few things,and the pain is even more so when her arm pops off.Presses a pressure point under her ear,applies 8 pounds of pressure to pull it off,and pulls it off.Snaps her neck with a loud,satisfying [i][b][color="#FF0000"]CRACK!![/color][/b][/i] and rips her head and neck off of her body.Blood gushes forth from the hole in the very top of her torso and bathes me entirely in the red liquid as I reach for her spinal cord and slowly,but surely,pull it out.-

[i]NOW[/i] we're violent!![/quote]

Owch. I need those. D:

Posted

Me:Wow,I'm a ghost.
LoZPro:You!
Me:umm...hi.Hey,I see a light.Should I walk into it?
LoZPro:Find your new body in the spirit dungeon catacombs and revive yourself after you are tested with the perils of the catacombs.
Me:Can you stop spitting bullcrap in my face and tell me if I should walk into the friggin light or not?
LoZPro:You're time has not come,yet.
Me:Riiiight....
LoZPro:BUT MINE HAS!'punches me in the face and runs off into the light'
LoZPro:So long,sucker!!
light vanishes.
Me:'sigh' just great...

Posted

How utterly barbaric. Is there anyone in the evil army besides G333 who isn't a blood obsessed psycho?

Posted

*waves hand*

Posted

....NO! :D I like gore. Just dont show it.

Posted

wow.

Everyone but HF has given up on this war.
(i do sometimes like a one man vs ..."how many armies we have" fight)

Though no one seems to want to fight besides him.

In which case they should stop spammin up a war zone (that died) and saying "that its barbaric"

ITS SUPPOSE TO BE FLIPPING BARBARIC!!!
(or was technically)

and in conclusion to my rant:
Not EVERYONE in the GEA is barbaric.
(like me, CG, and Oh noes...that doesnt show it that she likes gore :unsure: )
[/rant]

Posted

Then you'll hate this. [url="http://www.ultimateshowdown.org/"]http://www.ultimateshowdown.org/[/url]

[color="#FF0000"][size=7]*WARNING! WARNING!*[/size][/color]

Swearing, violance, and lots and lots of gore.

@Chef: I haven't given up yet either!

Posted

-spends SEVEN MORE days in the spirit catacombs,finds the green crystal,halo legendary,blah blah blah,where's Ryu when you need him,blah blah blah,appears in a bar in Rosedale-

HEY COOL IM BACK HERE AGAIN!!! :joy:

Posted

LOL! I've always love that animation. Chef, remember that one on one, sort of training battle we had before I got hit by the car? It our attempt to bring the topic back to life, lol. Good times...