Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time to choose sides

3386 posts in this topic

Posted

Die keatons, die...

'Makes another army of robots that will build robots from keaton skeletons and give them keaton tails to choke other keatons with'
'makes them attack a keaton outpost'
we emerge victorious

'hundred keatons appear in front of me'
'takes the Solus Greatsword and kills every single last one of them'
'makes robots from there skeletons and gives them keaton tails to choke other keatons with'

keatons, keatons, keatons. when will you learn that your only making your numbers lower while making our numbers higher, it's called recycling. :evil:

Posted

[quote name='Frost Giant' post='186189' date='Nov 27 2008, 01:47 PM']Die keatons, die...

'Makes another army of robots that will build robots from keaton skeletons and give them keaton tails to choke other keatons with'
'makes them attack a keaton outpost'
we emerge victorious

'hundred keatons appear in front of me'
'takes the Solus Greatsword and kills every single last one of them'
'makes robots from there skeletons and gives them keaton tails to choke other keatons with'

keatons, keatons, keatons. when will you learn that your only making your numbers lower while making our numbers higher, it's called recycling. :evil:[/quote]
I thought I was in charge of robots. Oh well. I better get to do someting or else I'll... I'll... I'll just fall asleep somewhere. *Goes to army hideout.*

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='186200' date='Nov 27 2008, 11:54 AM']I thought I was in charge of robots. Oh well. I better get to do someting or else I'll... I'll... I'll just fall asleep somewhere. *Goes to army hideout.*[/quote]

There is several people in charge of robots, whoever makes the robot is in charge of it, since I have like 500 robots I'm close to being the general of the robots.

'puts 20 Keaton robots in twenty different packages and sends it to a keaton outposts and repeats this process 5 times'
'keatons open all the packages'
'robots come out and kill keatons and (of corse) turn there bones into robots and give them keaton tails to choke keatons with'
'robots take over the five bases and increase my robot value to 1000 robots'
'makes all the robots build machines to create more robots and this goes till' I have 25000 robots at my command'
'gives 10000 robots to Y. Link Addict'
'makes the robot manufacturers build more robots'
'also makes weapon factory'
Now we have a robot factory, muhahahahaaa!

'kills five hundred keatons and turns them into robots and gives them guns along with all the other robots before so they don't have to use melee weapons'

Posted

Zzz *wakes up to robots.* AHHHHHHHHH cool thanks. *Installs laser beam eyes.* There we go. All better. Time to kill.

Posted

I have 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 robots at my command, lets destroy the Keaton main base

'goes to Keaton base along with all the robots'
'tanks follow by and we start destroying the Keaton base'
'kills keaton villagers and takes there bones and makes more robots'
'the attack the military academy and the schools'
'they attack the castle and destroy it with a time bomb'
'attacks the soldiers and the wall that are blocking the path to a second castle'
'destroys second castle'
'destroys all other castles except the main one'
'tells army to destroy every other part of the base cause' I want to kill the leader alone (Y. link Addict can come with)'
'rushes through the castle putting all the elite keaton troops to shame'
'runs into the throne room and kills all the guards'
'jumps into the air and kills the king keaton with a lightsaber'
'king comes back to life'
'rips out kings spine'
'uses the spine to kill the King of Keatons'
'breaks the window and jumps out of the castle while signaling the artillery to destroy the castle'
'lands and signals them to steal the treasure (along with the triforce of courage)'
'obliterates the Triforce of Courge'
tis' a grand day for the evil army, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 rupees earned, the Triforce of Courage in our hands (in shatters hasn't been distributed or divided so we can put it back together if we want), and the Keatons main base destroyed along with the fact that we're going to build a robot factory over the base. :D

Lets celebrate at the base!

Ohh and.
'revives keaton leader and chains him up and gives him to g333'
'puts the Triforce of Courage back together and gives it to g333'

Posted

Whoa whoa there big guy. Before you give that to G333 you we shoud collect the triforce of wisdom so we can give them both to him. Then we collect the reward. :evil:

Posted

Oh, right
'goes to the top of Mount Everest and steals the Triforce of Wisdom from a random monk there'
'gives the two Triforce pieces to g333'
there, now we have all pieces of the Triforce, bow before us!!!

Posted

[quote name='Frost Giant' post='186229' date='Nov 27 2008, 03:09 PM']Oh, right
'goes to the top of Mount Everest and steals the Triforce of Wisdom from a random monk there'
'gives the two Triforce pieces to g333'
there, now we have all pieces of the Triforce, bow before us!!![/quote]
Psst. That was a decoy. The real one is *looks around* in area 51. The U.S. government found it. Only I can braak in though.

*Sneaks to the gates of area 51, and digs under the gate.* Stay here FG We can't get caught here. *Walks into the base, and takes out a big key. Breaks into the secret lab.* Where are all the scientists? *Grabs Triforce of Wisdom. Walks out.* Whew ok lets go. *Planes come out of nowhere, and blows us back to the base.* *Gives G333 the real triforce of wisdom.*

Where's our rewards?
G333: There are none.
Me, and FG: :cry:

Posted

But, remember Y. Link Addict, we got 1000000000000000000000000000000 rupees(or something to that matter) when we plundered the Keaton base, plus the Keatons made another base while we were getting the other Triforce, plus Luenth bombed my weapon factories so I can't make any robots until we build another factory, we have bigger problems besides not getting a reward!!!

Posted

[quote name='Frost Giant' post='186234' date='Nov 27 2008, 03:22 PM']But, remember Y. Link Addict, we got 1000000000000000000000000000000 rupees(or something to that matter) when we plundered the Keaton base, plus the Keatons made another base while we were getting the other Triforce, plus Luenth bombed my weapon factories so I can't make any robots until we build another factory, we have bigger problems besides not getting a reward!!![/quote]
DANG IT! I'm sorry I'm very greedy that's why I was rich on the first Animal Crossing.

Anyway lets get to work. I'm not a carpender though. Who's going to rebuild another factory?

Posted

'Goes to Keaton outpost and kills all the keatons and turns them into robots that build the factory and then the machines that build robots at the factory'
taken care of, although the production is slow, but we get better, and stronger robots with better weapons.

Posted

[quote name='Frost Giant' post='186240' date='Nov 27 2008, 03:31 PM']'Goes to Keaton outpost and kills all the keatons and turns them into robots that build the factory and then the machines that build robots at the factory'
taken care of, although the production is slow, but we get better, and stronger robots with better weapons.[/quote]
I found the vast riches, but I spent all, buy 5 ruppes to buy an attachment to make the producions 20 times faster. ;)

Posted

Ok, then 20 will arrive per hour.

Posted

Good. That means there will be 180 by midnight tonight. :)

Posted

actually, if you get the Demon door (which you have to preform a act of great evil to get into, but that has already been done so you don't have to worry about it) entrance in a Terminia lake that goes to Atlantis, you can get enough gold to make it so we get 100 per hour...