Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A roleplaying Game

100 posts in this topic

Posted

As Draugen kept ruleing his new kingdom his scouts often bumped into Hindorhaien soldiers, Draugen was starting to get used to it, but he didn't trust the Emperor of Hindorhai. Because of this he built a great wall around the town. He developed war mechinery and felt ready. He was right. One day hindorian soldiers camped in the nearby woods. they where superior in numbers, but Draugen would give them a hell of a fight. After three days the Hindorhais attacked. At first it looked like Draugens army was gonna crush them, but then they got more soldiers and once again they where superior. But as Draugen least excpected it he got helped. His old friends from the norwegian fjords came to his rescue and they managed to make the enemy retreat. After this Draugen knew he could trust no one...

Posted

Hey, were is the story taking part? Is it a fantasy world, or the real world or Hyrule or what?

I use a fantasy world, Hylian Twili uses Hyrule and Eyeoftruth uses the real world. :embarrassed:

Posted

Hey, were is the story taking part? Is it a fantasy world, or the real world or Hyrule or what?

I use a fantasy world, Hylian Twili uses Hyrule and Eyeoftruth uses the real world. :embarrassed:

Yeah it's kinda confusing. What if we all posted some place names and I can draw a map or something?

I'll start;

Hindorhai

A majour city close to hindorhai river.

The Dark Wood

A big wood south to Hindorhai

Draugens Village

A small village east of Hindorhai.

Posted

Okay, good idea.

Yeah, Hadronat lives in the Dark Woods with his loyal followers. It's in the south of the kingdom.

The city of Tiriminner is to the north

Posted

Zaragoar had travelled many days to find the narrow ship called The Aura. He boarded the ship and ordered it to be set sail. So the canvas unfurled and the was swept away by a powerful gust of wind sommunded by a mage.

I dunno, just felt like writing this. I have but one question, if we can't RP at least a little with other characters, how are we expected to intervean, cross paths etc.? I have an idea! what if, after you write in italics, and say you saw someone, you could say who it was and if they were one of us (the RPers) and then they could do something (say, say something to the other character) and it could go back and forth. That way, we don't RP other characters but we can still intervean.

Posted

Okay, good idea.

Yeah, Hadronat lives in the Dark Woods with his loyal followers. It's in the south of the kingdom.

The city of Tiriminner is to the north

okey I'll start to draw a map. Just post other cities and stuff and I'll add them.

Posted

Okay, good idea.

The kingdom of Ciliar is like Hyrule. A great and glorious kingdom. Tiriminner and the Dark Woods are located in Ciliar.

Maxruxorsux, that's a great idea.

That way the story can unfold and characters intervene with each other. Great idea, man.

Posted

actually made them up yestarday, I didn't even know that you had talked about them :embarrassed:

Posted

Zaragoar lives in a secluded castle in the sky around the mountainous region to the northeast.

Posted

Oh, I never really called them the Dark Woods here, but they're called like that in my stories. :embarrassed:

Posted

relean, do you think it's okey that Hindohai is in Cilliar?

Posted

Maxruxorsux, that's a great idea.

That way the story can unfold and characters intervene with each other. Great idea, man.

I feel so special. :D

Posted

Yeah it's okay, Eyeoftruth. ^_^

I imagined Ciliar as a very big kingdom with all these towns and cities and woods in it.

Posted

cilliar.jpg

this is just something i drew on paint. Tell me what you think.

I will of course make the real map much more detailed and nicer, this is just to get the names and places settled.

Posted

I like it!