Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Bleh...school starts in 2 weeks,

Same here, ffff. :c Do not want.

Posted (edited)

Aahaha! Am I so mysterious that the attention of myself is being both shunned and paid attention to? XD

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Bleh...school starts in 2 weeks,

Same here. I have band camp for 2 weeks and then school. :(

Posted

Two weeks for me too, but Luneth already knows that.

Don't you, Luneth....

Posted

I have school in two weeks as well. Until then, the remainder of my summer will consist of summer assignments and tennis.

Oh, and driving too. :D 'Cause I get my license tomorrow morning.

Posted

I still have to do a book report that's due at the start of school for English, but I never got the dang list. It's not fair.

Posted

Same here... I refuse to do the crap though... I did the book report assigned to me last year... And they never called for it... But we still got the grade... So those of us who didn't hand it in on our own free will got a 0. >:C

Of course, I don't mind... It's only ONE grade... I got an A+ In English the marking period anyway. I'm a fantastic writer. |D

Posted

I didn't have any summer homework.

Posted

I had two assignments... One was an English project, I had 4 choices to do... Didn't even keep the assignment paper and the book's under some of my crap... I didn't plan on doing it anyway...

I have another assignment, an art assignment... Really big one, I don't WANT to do it... :c I have to draw on a big paper and stuff, in color pencil... Ran out of those color pencils AND they'd probably scold me for using a soft shading style (similar to one of my art pieces in my old topic) instead of the method they taught me... which I hate... You'd press down hard after establishing shading and it gets all waxy and crayon-like. :c I hope I won't get into too much trouble for not doing it.

Posted

I always soft-shade with colored pencil if I have to color. I vastly prefer just pencil on my drawings, though. Color ruins them for me.

Posted (edited)

I prefer digital coloring over pencil coloring... Though, that's the only traditional media with color that I can stand... Color pencils... Though, I usually prefer to keep a piece purely in normal graphite... c: Some shading onto it looks really amazing... I swear, I went to this art show in the Lowe's theatre. There were some Pieces like that, Tons of them... Though, these really nice piece of Batman caught my eye... Nnn, I suck so much that only ONE of my pieces were showcased instead of two... :C A self-portrait WITHOUT the shading. Oooh... Why don't they accept Anime? ;A;

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

I like the look of digital coloring, but I fail at it. For it to look nice you have to use different shades and add shadow and shine... It's pretty hard, I think.

Posted

Not always... c: It is difficult sometimes... I'm getting the hang of it though... |D I can say I'm definitely better than I used to be.

Posted (edited)

I'd like to learn how to do awesome watercolor and copic marker shiz. :< Though I do tend to leave my pieces uncolored...

I very rarely color my things using colored pencils... I have a 132 set of prismacolor pencils... used them a few times.

I feel they're going to waste. :cI need a watercolor set. Watercolored pieces are so pretty. :<

EDIT: Digital stuff is easy. o: I'm pretty good with it.

Edited by Mao (see edit history)

Posted

Watercolor looks nice... if done right. I don't like using it... It turns into a mess.