Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe they left because they thought we were so cool they wanted to register immediately! :'D

EDIT: YLA. I WILL HELP YOU. NOW.

Thanks, but I'm not playing it now. Actually I have to go to the game soon. Screw Saturday games. :(

Actaully this is the first Saturday game ever for our school... Hm.

Posted

Ok. I'll give you a few starting tips, and if you need anything, ask me. I love Morrowind.

First off, only install the main game first. Don't bother installing the expansions yet. They'll be too hard until you've got a real good character, and they fix some glitches that you might want to exploit. Second, when you do decide to install the expansion packs, I suggest installing one and playing through that before you install the second. You don't want to overwhelm yourself. Also, at least on my copy, it will screw up when you have both installed. You need to download a patch. I'll find that sometime if you want. Third, I'll tell you about "Data Management". When you first start the game you can choose that, and it will allow you to turn on or off expansion packs or other mods. You'll need to make sure the right ones are on when you start downloading stuff or you make mods. You can make mods with the Construction Set, but I wouldn't try it yet if I were you. A good site for help on Morrwind is uesp.net

Posted

Install what and patch what? Um... It's for Xbox.

Anway I got a new good character in Melee. Take a guess.

Posted

Ah. Curses. PC version is superior. But oh well. You shouldn't need to worry about needing a patch then.

Posted

Ok good then.

Anyway it was Ness. I can now use Ness in Melee.

Posted

The rest of my advice still applies, I think.

Posted

Don't know. I'm trying to level up. I think.

Also the look at the newest memebers' name.

Posted

I just got back from a 1.5 week stay at blue lake fine arts camp and a week at a cottage on lake michigan. Right now I am high on the Internet. Yaaaaay!

Posted

Welcome back, dude.

YLA: Are you playing it right now?

Posted

Am I... A scary person? :D

Posted

Not as far as I know of. : )

Posted

Yes, yes..... They will not suspect a thing... MWUAHAHAHA

Can you tell I am incredibly bored?

Posted (edited)

Ok. I'll give you a few starting tips, and if you need anything, ask me. I love Morrowind.

First off, only install the main game first. Don't bother installing the expansions yet. They'll be too hard until you've got a real good character, and they fix some glitches that you might want to exploit. Second, when you do decide to install the expansion packs, I suggest installing one and playing through that before you install the second. You don't want to overwhelm yourself. Also, at least on my copy, it will screw up when you have both installed. You need to download a patch. I'll find that sometime if you want. Third, I'll tell you about "Data Management". When you first start the game you can choose that, and it will allow you to turn on or off expansion packs or other mods. You'll need to make sure the right ones are on when you start downloading stuff or you make mods. You can make mods with the Construction Set, but I wouldn't try it yet if I were you. A good site for help on Morrwind is uesp.net

Pffth, they are not too hard until you've got a real character, I got pretty far in Bloodmoon with level 1 and 2 characters, (Xbox version) but there were some difficult parts because of that. Not overly dramatic... I always install them soon after I do Morrowind's installation. I've never had to worry about managing both quests, never messed me up. I used to love Tribunal though... OF course, I always go to complete Bloodmoon first.

Yeah, The construction set is fun. Of course, make sure you ALWAYS make a seperate file for whatever you're doing, usually when you're editting another mod. Though, if you're editting the same custom mod of your own, best not to. Uesp.net is an awesome site... Never used it much. Now I don't usually support mods before actually playing the game. As I believe that it takes away from the true value. Of course, weapon mods never seemed to bother me. Here, I'll let you check some shiz out.

Planet Elder Scrolls is an awesome site, it has many Oblivion and Morrowind mods, as well as daily pictures. Really awesome ones at times. There are mods to change textures, change the actual quests, new races, new armor/clothes, increase graphic qualities (Like Better Bodies, a really popular one) or Better Heads, Better Clothes. Some even change how the sky looks, I found this awesome mod that replaces the sky with actual images from space. Of course, I'd try without them at first. We couldn't try mods back on the Xbox, it's a truly amazing game. Oh, and if you get Corprus. :c I'd suggest GETTING to the guy with the cure first, WITH the boots of levitation... THEN repeatedly passing the time to get stronger. Or else, you'll have a difficult time levitating up to him. Leveling up is a natural course though so, don't feel the need to level up before tackling the quest. Make sure to spend some time in Sedya Neen in the beginning, there are a few quests to do. Oh, and if you plan on joining the Mages Guild. There are two kinds of mushrooms in the area, as well as a tree that he these two kinds of fungi growing on it. They'll be your first Mages guilt quest in Balmora. There's also the Fargoth's Ring quest.

Swords of Morrowind - Contains two Master Swords and several other famous weapondry.

... I don't remember any other awesome ones. :c But I thought YLA would like Swords of Morrowind. You can either buy the Master Sword or disable the guard in the bottom floor of the Armory it's in. I always enable him back though.

EDIT: Oh, he's got the normal/GOTY Morrowind for the Xbox? :C Boy, I feel stupid.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

thanks!

Posted

Good morning peoples!