Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Telling you right here right now would be no fun. ;P

Posted

Lemme guess... There was this sexy girl that looked like me? ;D

No. :( No one was being as d***ish today... In fact the people who hated me the most never said a word. :)

Posted

Oh. :c Not fair, Arcane.

YLA: Ohoho, I see.

Posted

:biggrin:

Anyways, congrats, YLA. How was everyone elses' day?

Posted

Keep it secret, keep it safe.

>:C

Posted

It's not not to keep secrets, but why do I care?

░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████▓░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▒██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓██▒░░░░ ░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░ ░░░██▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒░░░░██░░ ░░█▓▓▓░▓██▒░░░░░▒█▓▒▒██▓░░░██░ ░██▓▓░░▓███░░░░▒█░░░░███▓░░░█▓ ▒█░█░░░░░░█▓░░░▓▓░░░░░░░█░░░▒█ ██░▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▒░░░▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ██░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░█ ░█▒░░███████████████████▓░░░▒█ ░▓█░░▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓█▓░░░█▓ ░░██░░▓█▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓██░░░██░ ░░░██░░▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░▒██▒░░██░░ ░░░░██▓░░▓██▓░░░░░▒▓▓▓░░▓██░░░ ░░░░░▒██▓░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▓██▒░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░

... I don't know I just clicked paste and this came up. xD

Posted

:'0

I'm doing homework right now. Explains why I'm on here, hah?

Posted

Most certainly.

So, today was good. I drew a twelve-panel filmstrip animation in Graphics and Animation, learned about life in English and Physics, and found out that my History teacher's husband is a special ops guy who beat up marines a few times. Yeah, she's insane.

Oh, and this year I may actually go to Homecoming. As much of a ladies man as I am, I have yet to attend one of those, due to the fact that A) I don't particularly care to dance to rap, and B ) in the past, nobody has expressed any interest in dancing with me (with, like, three exceptions, but whatever).

So yeah, pretty good day. I'm really loving this school-year.

Posted

I wish my teachers we cool like that. Also, that smiley is annoying, eh?

Posted

I missed my first day of school today. My mom procrastinated more than usual with my registration this year, so I ended up having to stay out while they check the paperwork.

Posted

You're a seventh grader, right?

Posted

Wow. I see I got two Chat invites on Steam during the day today. I guess I should start setting my status to "Away" when I'm away.

So, today was a big day for my friends and their relationships. Two of my friends successfully asked out girls (one each, of course), and two of my friends broke up with each other. That last one went a lot smoother than I expected it too, thankfully.

So I guess I really need to get moving, then; I'm falling behind my friends. And we can't have that, now, can we?

I have a lot of homework today. It's quite lame.

Posted

Sounds interesting. My social life is pretty lame.

Also, homework is the bane of me.

Posted

I havn't got a social life... :c

No one likes me.

Posted

Today sucked. Some kid chased me with a basketball, then I tripped, and then he repetitively threw at me.