Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah, and no one calls me by my nickname i adopted at a family reunin in texas this summer

JoBob

:o !!

Posted

I want to be called Lee.Instead,people call me Taylor.It's MY name.I have a first name[Taylor] and a middle name[Lee] to go by.It makes me sick when people call me Taylor.It means that they know I want to be called Lee[i've told everyone at least 17 times],they just refuse to call me Lee.Even Anna has called me Taylor.She's only done it twice,much less than everyone else.This is the fault of none other than the teachers I had in 6th grade,who outright refused to call me Lee.WHAT,DO I HAVE TO CUT IT INTO MY ARM,TOO??I'VE ALREADY CUT THREE OTHER THINGS INTO THERE.My mother refuses to call me Lee the most.I was going to be named after my father,William Lee,but my mom badly wanted a f**king Taylor.She keeps saying she gave me Taylor,well my dad gave me Lee.Why should I be denied the name Lee?Even now,when my father called me Lee,my mom refused and called me Taylor.My dad goes by Lee all the time.Why shouldn't I be able to?I started to want to be called Lee when I got into middle school,so my records say Taylor on them.Ah,all those f**ked up records of some dumbass who's long gone now.Part of the reason I want to be called Lee is because I went by Taylor when I was...Stupid.I want to be done with all of that.Why is that so much to ask?Why must everyone work against me with this kind of thing?This is only the beginning,have you ever heard of an IEP?

I want to kill you.I really do.

Well, why does it bother you to be called Taylor? And Why do you want to kill me?

Posted

he wants to kill me. . .

that panzee!

Posted

The IEP is the Individual Education Program.It's special crap.I've done some stupid things in the past,but I've changed.I want the assholes who signed me up for this poo to leave me the hell alone.They base all of this off things I did in the past.THE PAST.NOT THE PRESENT.They didn't notify me of this,either.That's one thing that pisses me off the most.Basicly,they went behind my back and did all of this,while I was being tutored and getting ready for school.Basicly,I had dedicated myself to changing and having a normal school year,but they just went behind my back and signed me up for this.It's backed up by law as well,so I have to do it,unless my parents call and cancel it,but they forget to,and I forget to leave them a note or something.I have changed for the better,and I want those school officials to realize that.

Posted

what did you do before?

Posted

what did you do before?

...Stupid things.I don't want to get into the details.

Posted

...Stupid things.I don't want to get into the details.

We won't force you to, but why don't you go write them a note now, so it'll be over and done with.

Posted

pie is good

Posted

pie is good

Yes. Yes it is.

Posted

Pie is ambrosia to me

Posted

Pie is ambrosia to me

No way! Ambrosia is pie to me!

Posted

You know what? Cheese is, and will always be, cheese to me.

And Mr. Triforce's been away for a while.

Posted

Hmm... where's Mr. Triforce? I haven't seen him in a while. :cry: He made his comeback the 28th of September, and haven't been seen since. :o

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAA! CLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAA! CLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, totally.

So, how have you guys been lately?