Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

no PH spolers please, its not out here for at least another week (18th or 19th I think, not completly sure, trading in animal crossing to get it cheap as I'm skint atm)

AHEM

This is what happens in the end of PH.

HA!I made you highlight it!BEat the game,panzee.

Posted

:( I'm not a panzee. :cry: We haven't got the game yet.

Posted

Hm... that's strange. Oh, and I just noticed I made your sig a bit too bright. Should I fix it for you?

Yes please :D , and I CAN SEE IT NOW! IT ROCKS!!! :joy:

Posted

OH

MY

GYAW.

Ganny beat PH two days ago. :o Great ending. He won't spoil it though, that would be mean. :o

AHEM

.-.

Posted

Well,I figured that when you said you'd be wasted,that you were going to be killed :embarrassed: .

:P

and I want ph...now...

Posted

AHEM

HA! Jokes on YOU. It's not spelled "p - a - n - z - e - e" (burn) it's spelled "P - A - N - Z -Y

Who's the panzY now?

Posted

HA! Jokes on YOU. It's not spelled "p - a - n - z - e - e" (burn) it's spelled "P - A - N - Z -Y

Who's the panzY now?

'ahem'

Who's the f***ing faggot who gives a f**k about spelling and does nothing but complain all the damn time?

Posted

*steps between the two* COME ON! HT HAS BEEN HERE 5 MINUTES AND YOU'RE ALREADY ARGUING?!?! :angry:

Posted

panzy is the panzee way of spelling panzee

Posted

panzy is the panzee way of spelling panzee

Exactly.

Posted

*sigh* what's WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLES?!

Emily: uh, it's people

Me: I SAY PEOPLES!

Posted

*sigh* what's WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLES?!

Emily: uh, it's people

Me: I SAY PEOPLES!

Just shutup.I'm not in the mood.I feel like hurting someone right now.Maybe even myself.

Posted

*sigh* *pulls up 2 chairs and sits in 1* take a seat, HF. *HF sits down* Now, what's bothering ya?

Posted

would some crispy apple pie make you chear up?

Ya panzee

Posted

*sigh* *pulls up 2 chairs and sits in 1* take a seat, HF. *HF sits down* Now, what's bothering ya?

I want to be called Lee.Instead,people call me Taylor.It's MY name.I have a first name[Taylor] and a middle name[Lee] to go by.It makes me sick when people call me Taylor.It means that they know I want to be called Lee[i've told everyone at least 17 times],they just refuse to call me Lee.Even Anna has called me Taylor.She's only done it twice,much less than everyone else.This is the fault of none other than the teachers I had in 6th grade,who outright refused to call me Lee.WHAT,DO I HAVE TO CUT IT INTO MY ARM,TOO??I'VE ALREADY CUT THREE OTHER THINGS INTO THERE.My mother refuses to call me Lee the most.I was going to be named after my father,William Lee,but my mom badly wanted a f**king Taylor.She keeps saying she gave me Taylor,well my dad gave me Lee.Why should I be denied the name Lee?Even now,when my father called me Lee,my mom refused and called me Taylor.My dad goes by Lee all the time.Why shouldn't I be able to?I started to want to be called Lee when I got into middle school,so my records say Taylor on them.Ah,all those f**ked up records of some dumbass who's long gone now.Part of the reason I want to be called Lee is because I went by Taylor when I was...Stupid.I want to be done with all of that.Why is that so much to ask?Why must everyone work against me with this kind of thing?This is only the beginning,have you ever heard of an IEP?

would some crispy apple pie make you chear up? Ya panzee

I want to kill you.I really do.